Add a "DLC" tag for guns?

maybe have a Marker on the weapon or maybe have "DLC" beside the weapons name, to show for people who do not have the DLC. Reason being is I have bought many weapons not knowing it was DLC beforehand. It will help for people who don't know what guns and what not are included in the DLC's.

3 minutes ago, Tucker Extin said:

maybe have a Marker on the weapon or maybe have "DLC" beside the weapons name, to show for people who do not have the DLC. Reason being is I have bought many weapons not knowing it was DLC beforehand. It will help for people who don't know what guns and what not are included in the DLC's.

Steam sale comes out in 4hours 56 minutes. Buy the DLC's they will be SUPER cheap and its 100% worth it. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

Sounds like a perosnal problem, not a Olympus problem.

No need to be a dick

and also Mr. Tucker they could do that easily added but the reason they is because a lot of people including me played the server where the only 7.62 you could buy is the mk18 the way I can tell you to tell he difference right now is if it has a color next to the name like "MK1 EMR (Olive)" or any gun with 2 variants besides the trg and katiba it's a DLC weapon most likely.

33 minutes ago, Panda :) said:

No need to be a dick

and also Mr. Tucker they could do that easily added but the reason they is because a lot of people including me played the server where the only 7.62 you could buy is the mk18 the way I can tell you to tell he difference right now is if it has a color next to the name like "MK1 EMR (Olive)" or any gun with 2 variants besides the trg and katiba it's a DLC weapon most likely.

How was I being a dick? It's true, even Jesse said buying the DLC is not the solution for everyone. There is no need a a DLC tag beside the gun but the variants can help you prevent from buying the DLC gun. Thats why I said not a Olympus problem.

@Jesse can we get back the ability to edit posts again please?

36 minutes ago, Nikoteen said:

How was I being a dick? It's true, even Jesse said buying the DLC is not the solution for everyone. There is no need a a DLC tag beside the gun but the variants can help you prevent from buying the DLC gun. Thats why I said not a Olympus problem.

@Jesse can we get back the ability to edit posts again please?

You quoted him when he said

"I'm  broke and can't buy the dlc"

and you said "Sound like a personal problem not a Olympus problem" please explain how you aren't being a dick.