Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

How The police operate....

Guest G.O.A.T.
12 hours ago, Wired1234 said:

APD have to much freedom to do whatever they want simple as that...they were responding to a roobery n progress and then said fuck it lets get this guy instead what part iof that do you not understand.....cops in RL arnt even allowed to do this lol they have to respond to their call out. i had a cop in RL come to my house to serve a warrant....i had plants growing in my kitchen guess what? they couldnt do shit about my plants cause thats not what they were there for.

and all you APD need to seriously sftu all your doing is backing up your other APD members.... so stop with the comments of BS. your all corrupted and you know it. your all out for the money and not to actuallly make altis a safe place to do anything legal. APD = GANG of people who jack drug runners unless your a cadet and theres no higher ranks up then you have to patrol kavala lol.... APD dosnt make altis a safer place for neone....never see a cop station at athira or pygros or sofia unless they are trying to catch drug runners lol. so civs are getting robbed constantly,trucks stolen, killed, taken hostage for no reason other than the amusement of the person who is not the hostage.

ya i bet he was a friend of yours or in your gang.....or another off duty cop lol

bvCAw8p_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Admin

@Wired1234 if I would the one processing you? 

"Fuck it, Come here deputy, process this rule quoting idiot" and walk away. Simple. I am not going to pin point anything else as everyone here has already explained the gist of being a cop. 

Next time just talk to support and It might prevent you from looking like an immature kid that seems to forget... this is a light RP server and the best one there is.. don't like it? Go play minecraft ;) 

11 hours ago, Mercury said:

Hold it, hold it. Youre telling me that these officers abandoned a gas station robbery to try to take down a minor Crystal Meth operation? I mean come on, Meth, is by far one of the greatest and least harmful drugs out there with no adverse effects. These officers should have protected that poor NPC back at the gas station instead of harassing some poor guy making the greatest gift from God. As the resident Methhead I am appalled by the officers conduct.

I get exactly what you're saying. I've been pulled over by speed traps IRL where I have been unfortunate enough to be caught for speeding. My argument of "Hey look at all those speeders ahead of me, why aren't they being stopped and harassed by the pigs" works everytime. I'll see to it that justice is served to you my friend, those officers must respond to the call they are initially responding to no matter what, and no matter how big or small the crime is. Cops are responding to a robbery in progress they MUST continue and never divert to any other crimes, such as a murder in progress or a bank robbery. And, if there is a Fed/Jail/Blackwater, well those criminals must wait their turn because the APD needs to keep responding to that gas station robbery no matter what.

+over 9000 for your Super Saiyan logic, well played.

He doesn't understand sarcasm... or logic

On 7/8/2017 at 9:19 PM, Wired1234 said:

cops in RL arnt even allowed to do this lol they have to respond to their call out. i had a cop in RL come to my house to serve a warrant....i had plants growing in my kitchen guess what? they couldnt do shit about my plants cause thats not what they were there for.

Haha that's not how that works retard. Plain view doctrine. Go back to mine craft little liar.