Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

How The police operate....

so i was at meth lab trying to make some money when a gas station robbery was attempted as i was in the middle of processing....this is what happened 

the entire ADP is just a gang like any other with special abilities which allow them to seize your vehicle "grefing you" keep all the contraband for themselves "dont need to go to drug dealer", and if you ask for help from the ADP if your getting robbed noone will come....so if you try and do legal things to make money other gangs will rob you and if you try to do illegal things ADP will rob you.....in this video they are responding to a gas station robbery but because busting a guy at meth will net them more money they decide to come for me instead.

there is no such thing as "To SERVE and PROTECT" with the ADP its just lets check all the drug areas all day every 10 mins cause were allowed to....you never see them flying or coming to legal areas that people get jacked at most to make sure things are ok there. the whole police for is corrupt as fuck and this video proves it....notice the new adp officer get really mad when they were going to let me go.....he was mad because he wasn't gonna get as much money from it...but they decided not to let me go and process me neways eve after they said i was innocent and were going to let me go.

its fine if people wanna dis me i dont mind "altho its kinda cancerous" but im making a legit point here and somthing needs to done about how the ADP operate....just right now they are just a gang using gang tactics and thats it....altis aint safe cause there there, the ADP is just one more group you have to watch out for and it shoudlnt be that way so hate on my skills all you want i was taken by surprise and greatly outnumbered and encumbered

also no rp here just on cops side just rude comments....that dosnt = RP

wow. i totally agree. i mean how did they not know rotor tapping (even tho the heli didnt blow up) was against the rules.

1 minute ago, Wired1234 said:

its fine if people wanna dis me i dont mind "altho its kinda cancerous" but im making a legit point here and somthing needs to done about how the ADP operate....just right now they are just a gang using gang tactics and thats it....altis aint safe cause there there, the ADP is just one more group you have to watch out for and it shoudlnt be that way so hate on my skills all you want i was taken by surprise and greatly outnumbered and encumbered

also no rp here just on cops side just rude comments....that dosnt = RP

aLtIs DePaRtMeNt PoLiCe

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Wired1234 said:

so i was at meth lab trying to make some money when a gas station robbery was attempted as i was in the middle of processing....this is what happened 

the entire ADP is just a gang like any other with special abilities which allow them to seize your vehicle "grefing you" keep all the contraband for themselves "dont need to go to drug dealer", and if you ask for help from the ADP if your getting robbed noone will come....so if you try and do legal things to make money other gangs will rob you and if you try to do illegal things ADP will rob you.....in this video they are responding to a gas station robbery but because busting a guy at meth will net them more money they decide to come for me instead.

there is no such thing as "To SERVE and PROTECT" with the ADP its just lets check all the drug areas all day every 10 mins cause were allowed to....you never see them flying or coming to legal areas that people get jacked at most to make sure things are ok there. the whole police for is corrupt as fuck and this video proves it....notice the new adp officer get really mad when they were going to let me go.....he was mad because he wasn't gonna get as much money from it...but they decided not to let me go and process me neways eve after they said i was innocent and were going to let me go.

Meth Dealers>Gas station robbers

Oh look, yet another salt post from someone who doesn't know the rules before posting.

Because I'm an Admin, I feel compelled to inform you of the rules you are not aware of here.

Rotor tapping vehicles is something you do at your peril. If the victim of a rotor tap explodes, you may be subject to a ban for VDM. If they don't explode, good job. You did it right.

Also the APD don't have a priority requirement between Gas Stations and Meth Runs. You are simply salty they chose to go to you instead.

The rest of your complaints are just salt-level blah blah blah. "APD is just a gang" yeah they are a team of folks who are out to fight crime and stop criminals. You were committing a crime, you got caught by the team of them.

Seizing a vehicle isn't griefing. It's part of the game. Just like robbery is.

You also failed to detect the meaning of what they said when they said "We'll let you go in about 20 minutes, depends on how the situation goes." You may not know it, but I know based on what he's saying that he clearly means he will let you go if you pay your ticket after they process you. They never said you were innocent, and you definitely were not innocent of anything.

You got beat fair and square, and you're mad about it. But hey, stay tuned next week when someone else who isn't savvy with the rules and struggles to handle defeat posts a carbon copy of this thread again.

Just now, McDili said:

Oh look, yet another salt post from someone who doesn't know the rules before posting.

Because I'm an Admin, I feel compelled to inform you of the rules you are not aware of here.

1. Rotor tapping is allowed and is only bannable if the vehicle is destroyed in the process. This is clearly stated in the VDM rules here:

Do not use a helicopter to ram another helicopter, ground unit or vehicle.

1.     Rotor tapping vehicles is something you do at your peril. If the victim of a rotor tap explodes, you may be subject to a ban for VDM. If they don't explode, good job. You did it right.

thats all well and good. not the point of this video..........your missing the big picture

if all you did is watch 30 secs of the video you shouldnt have watched any of it

oh lord

3 hours ago, Wired1234 said:

mad because he wasn't gonna get as much money from it...but they decided not to let me go and process me neways eve after they said i was innocent and were going to let me go.

or maybe....they were fucking with you????? it doesn't take 20 minutes to let someone go xD and rotor tapping isnt VDM. if you think it is then report it but you're not going to get anyone banned. 

Opening up with "You're breaking rules, I'm recording this and I'll be submitting it" is never advised, and for that reason I doubt you'll get much sympathy. Play the situation out, find subtle ways to drop hints (IE, if you're recording mention a GoPro as opposed to ShadowPlay) and if you know they're in the wrong, offer them a chance to offer compensation afterwards, if they don't then submit a ticket. 

As far as the APD being the same as a Civ gang, just they get free guns and don't really have to care if they die -- yes. That's exactly what APD is, and has always been. 

4 minutes ago, Wired1234 said:

thats all well and good. not the point of this video..........your missing the big picture

if all you did is watch 30 secs of the video you shouldnt have watched any of it

You should scroll up and re-read. Posted early on accident without including everything.

2 minutes ago, Loopz said:

oh lord

or maybe....they were fucking with you????? it doesn't take 20 minutes to let someone go xD and rotor tapping isnt VDM. if you think it is then report it but you're not going to get anyone banned. 

if they were fucking with me why did the one cop get so pissed about it? "this is fucking bullshit" was the comment he made lol

3 hours ago, Wired1234 said:

if they were fucking with me why did the one cop get so pissed about it? "this is fucking bullshit" was the comment he made lol

Because they caught you fair and square and it would make no sense to let a douchebag that quotes rules and post it on the forums go lol

8 minutes ago, McDili said:

Rotor tapping vehicles is something you do at your peril. If the victim of a rotor tap explodes, you may be subject to a ban for VDM. If they don't explode, good job. You did it right.

Also the APD don't have a priority requirement between Gas Stations and Meth Runs. You are simply salty they chose to go to you instead.

The rest of your complaints are just salt-level blah blah blah. "APD is just a gang" yeah they are a team of folks who are out to fight crime and stop criminals. You were committing a crime, you got caught by the team of them.

Seizing a vehicle isn't griefing. It's part of the game. Just like robbery is.

You also failed to detect the meaning of what they said when they said "We'll let you go in about 20 minutes, depends on how the situation goes." You may not know it, but I know based on what he's saying that he clearly means he will let you go if you pay your ticket after they process you. They never said you were innocent, and you definitely were not innocent of anything.

You got beat fair and square, and you're mad about it. But hey, stay tuned next week when someone else who isn't savvy with the rules and struggles to handle defeat posts a carbon copy of this thread again.

and responding in this manner is not called for as you are an admin and held to a higher standard...called me salty and saying that its just BLA BLA BLA is pretty unprofessional for and admin. just sayin. i know you guys have alot to deal with as admins but dont take your frustration out on someone whos posting something that they feel is legitimate. and somone already commented about the apd gang thing and pretty much admitted that that is what it is lol

That hilarious moment when someone who has been on the server for 30 seconds thinks he knows the rules and regulations better than people who have been on just a little bit longer than him....or a lot longer.

My advice to you is instead of coming here to make a fool out of yourself why don't you go to the support room or go to somebody that knows what they're talking about and ask questions and clarifications or some things. Or just read the server rules and APD handbook.

• Like 2

either way....cops didnt come to meth they came to the robbery to stop it saw me and came for me instead...thats not very cop like for an RP server

they specifically said they were going to let me go and go to the robbery.

rotor tapping if not agaisnt the rules shoiuld be cause they attemped a rotor tap befor they blew up and banned my friend cause he "VDM" the heli cause it blew up.......

You thought they were being serious when they said they would let you go? There was no reason at all to let you go since they did everything correctly, and you are just mad that you got caught and your orca got seized.