Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

How did you choose your gamer tag thread

• Admin

Mine was pretty simple. I played on other arma servers with just the default profile name/random ass names. When applying for Critical Gaming years ago I had to come up with a name that wasnt directly anyone famous and not my IRL name. So I took Dante from Devil May Cry since it was my all time favorite game at the time that at least had a main Protagonist that you didnt create on your own. I took Fleury from my Favorite NHL Team's Goalie. The name has just stuck ever since as to where people that were friends with me even before I came up with the name just default call me Dante now ^_^

Well for myself we go back when the very first Xbox came out and I used to play like really old games like Unreal Tournament and such, after the Xbox 360 came out I had probably spent hours thinking of names I could use cause you were able to change your name for free when it came out. After about like 10 names I just gave up and went for the Auto Generated names and got the Name Daredevil1102 and have used that name since from when the Xbox 360 to when GTA V came out on the xbox 360. Later on from my gaming History on GTA Franchise from GTA 4 and 5 I joined rockstar featured gangs where I made a name for myself for winning Deathmatch games. After years and years of playing on Xbox From GTA to Battlefield with the same name, I decieded to change my name cause I started to not like it anymore and stop playing on the Xbox and wanted to start playing on PC and came up with the name Nikoteen for the reason that my IRL name is Niko and I am a Teenager and have suck with that for almost my whole life since now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2017 at 7:33 PM, Ignis said:

I knew you were corrupted.

Originally had "iPopsicle" because in 2011 I was eating a popsicle while people out my next xbox gamer tag (I had mine as speddycrocker previously). 

Recently changed my name to Ignis because I began to hate iPopsicle, and I wanted a cool latin word for my name.

FIRE... yes I take Latin my dude 

I chose Ajax because it is a term in the jquery language that updates websites without refreshing it... also because he is a Greek Warrior and that is pretty badass.