Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Hello Altis!

Howdy, I have joined the server recently on Monday! This Introduction may be a little late but I am Rory! I am from Texas and is working towards becoming an APD or R&R Officer! So hopefully you won't see me on the streets for long haha! Currently have about 21-22 Hours on the Server In about 2 Days of Playing so i am very active and message me if you ever want to Join my gang or play, also if me and my friends ever said anything in game to you that upset you we RP very heavily. One more thing If i ever held you up hostage. (I'm broke) 

Opposite of Howdy, Rory.

P.S. (I also have a poor sense of humor)

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Roryy said:

Howdy, I have joined the server recently on Monday! This Introduction may be a little late but I am Rory! I am from Texas and is working towards becoming an APD or R&R Officer! So hopefully you won't see me on the streets for long haha! Currently have about 21-22 Hours on the Server In about 2 Days of Playing so i am very active and message me if you ever want to Join my gang or play, also if me and my friends ever said anything in game to you that upset you we RP very heavily. One more thing If i ever held you up hostage. (I'm broke) 

Opposite of Howdy, Rory.

P.S. (I also have a poor sense of humor)

Welcome aboard. 

Make sure you read the rules and read this guide with useful information.

Make sure to read these if you are interested in being a Cop/Medic.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, MrBoonie said:

Hey I am willing to help you anytime in the support team room if you have any questions!!

@Pledge ;)

Only join support if u want to be told how to make a report (which is easy) other than that you're on your own :(

2 hours ago, Silton said:

Only join support if u want to be told how to make a report (which is easy) other than that you're on your own :(

Not anymore. We can explain almost anything now, even @G.O.A.T.'s economics homework...

• Like 1