New build, first build. 900$

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/96jTyf

Please note, I will USB install windows 10 onto the new computer if the trigger is pulled, and use my current HDD. I plan on getting an SSD soon, but not right now. If ever needed I can just throw an an HDD for an extra 50$ and it be good. The case itself seems like It's really good. Opinions on my build ? Maybe there's some edits you guess may want to say I need to change? lmk.

You will not regret spending extra on an SSD.

You will literally boot windows in <10 seconds and will notice an immense difference in the loading times of games/programs. Even if you get a smaller drive JUST to put windows on for now, it's worth it.

• Like 2
Guest G.O.A.T.
19 minutes ago, Bow said:

You will not regret spending extra on an SSD.

You will literally boot windows in <10 seconds and will notice an immense difference in the loading times of games/programs. Even if you get a smaller drive JUST to put windows on for now, it's worth it.

+1. SSD literally makes me cream every time I load up.

11 hours ago, grar21 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/96jTyf

Please note, I will USB install windows 10 onto the new computer if the trigger is pulled, and use my current HDD. I plan on getting an SSD soon, but not right now. If ever needed I can just throw an an HDD for an extra 50$ and it be good. The case itself seems like It's really good. Opinions on my build ? Maybe there's some edits you guess may want to say I need to change? lmk.

As the others said, invest for the SSD. Changes your PC life!

3 minutes ago, Bow said:

Little ole woah nelly over there only has a bit of music and shadowplay recordings on it :P

And Thank you sir ;)

And i thought my 3tb was alot xD!! 

2 minutes ago, RambleR said:

As the others said, invest for the SSD. Changes your PC life!

And i thought my 3gb was alot xD!! 

Oh yeah, I had 2x 3TB before, then it wasn't enough so I got 2x 8TB... then it wasn't enough so now I use Google.

724723c4de85b1d8627d28fa7e8575d2.png