Locked Fuck the admins who refuse to do their job!

I submitted this case since day 1, and I was rejected due to length, then I fixed it, and I submitted it, but a comp request must be accompanied by a player report, which I did the first time, in which I then went on vacation to get back and finish the reports only to be rejected because of an age limit on videos. Fuck you admins, you always require these reports, your support team on ts3 are fucking robots and worthless and the server puts such a shitty effort into management that it's sad. RDM can be dealt with in the game, not a fucking jury trial. This server doesn't deserve a single donation under someone does their fucking job. I used to be a cop on another server and I've never seen a more corrupt system than one that lets cop fail roleplay and come back to the place they died, not to mention stop and frisk based on names. I am done with this server if the ticket isn't resolved. They have a job to protect the community from RDM'ers, which they clearly cannot do properly. 

Screenshot (1).png

• Admin
34 minutes ago, ClaudioBravo said:

I submitted this case since day 1, and I was rejected due to length, then I fixed it, and I submitted it, but a comp request must be accompanied by a player report, which I did the first time, in which I then went on vacation to get back and finish the reports only to be rejected because of an age limit on videos. Fuck you admins, you always require these reports, your support team on ts3 are fucking robots and worthless and the server puts such a shitty effort into management that it's sad. RDM can be dealt with in the game, not a fucking jury trial. This server doesn't deserve a single donation under someone does their fucking job. I used to be a cop on another server and I've never seen a more corrupt system than one that lets cop fail roleplay and come back to the place they died, not to mention stop and frisk based on names. I am done with this server if the ticket isn't resolved. They have a job to protect the community from RDM'ers, which they clearly cannot do properly. 

Screenshot (1).png

Yes we can stop and search you for being a wanted felon. "Your name is above your head". Second, as a retired staff member I can confirm that if evidence is insufficient the report will be denied. 

This is not going to help your case. You will be stamped as the dummy who bitches and moans on the forums and your future reports will be handled on a more careful scale as your credibility is challenged. 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, ClaudioBravo said:

Screenshot (1).png

Dont need kids like you here anyways. If you actually took time to see how olympus operates you would understand the process. 

• Kappa 2

Someones mad.

1 hour ago, ClaudioBravo said:

I am done with this server if the ticket isn't resolved. They have a job to protect the community from RDM'ers, which they clearly cannot do properly

Bye. We do protect the community from RDMers.

I used to be a cop on another server and I've never seen a more corrupt system than one that lets cop fail roleplay and come back to the place they died, not to mention stop and frisk based on names

We are a light RP server, if you don't like that then go play a server which fulfills your dreams and ambitions.

Fuck you admins

Thanks.

RDM can be dealt with in the game, not a fucking jury trial

We do deal with it in-game as well as out of game. If we were to solely deal with it in-game, during full population we would require at minimum, 56 people to spectate half of the population constantly we know they were engaged correctly... 3 servers which makes that 168 people dedicated to spectating other players all day. We would then need 167 slots on each server to hold the regular full population + our spectators. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1