Locked unban regicide

1 minute ago, call_me_dog said:

If you think about it they are waiting months to try to get a response/another chance and they don't get it so they just see the only way to play the server they love is ban evading. Give them another chance and they wont have to ban evade

And that's a choice they have. If you're permed you have a few options:

• Wait patiently and be respectful and admit your wrong doing and give some insight to your situation(s)
  • Wait patiently while ban evading (potentially going to fuck yourself over at some point)
  • Flat out ban evade several times (waste money but constantly can play)

You have to determine what's suitable for you. I don't necessarily disagree with any of them.

Just now, Jesse said:

And that's a choice they have. If you're permed you have a few options:

• Wait patiently and be respectful and admit your wrong doing and give some insight to your situation(s)
  • Wait patiently while ban evading (potentially going to fuck yourself over at some point)
  • Flat out ban evade several times (waste money but constantly can play)

You have to determine what's suitable for you. I don't necessarily disagree with any of them.

I know a solid amount of people who don't get responses or just get a flat out now and a lock to their ticket.

2 minutes ago, Phizx said:

I don't send ban appeals that aren't thought out or have constructive messages. The issue is up until my last ban appeal the person/s looking at the appeal either 1. Didn't take the time to read that message 2. Didn't bother adding anything besides the automatically written denied message

Understandable. Like I said, may be worth trying to talk to someone who can change that. I have an opinion on the matter but I'll keep it to myself.

Just now, Jesse said:

Pretty sure this is exactly what @McDili and I were talking about... At least myself for sure. I won't speak for him.

Yea he can insult gangs and I cant insult him reeeeeeeee.

Just now, Mikey Ruth said:

You must be joking

Nope BW is shit and 1 and dones later faggot

Like I said, sitting down as a group together and throwing ideas back and forth might be more constructive than shooting us down on the forums. I've been playing since mid-2014 and besides the mistakes I've made in the past I'm ready to come back as many other people might say "reformed". Have us Regicide guys come in and talk to the top 3 dogs, and I can surely say on our behalf that we'll stop bothering staff if the outcome remains the same. 

Just now, call_me_dog said:

Not really we fight all day and nobody comes and we hop servers and shit to fight people

And who are you?

yea pal idk who you are or what you mean faggot but im better then everyone in your gang put together if my gang fought yours you wouldn't come back idk what the fuck your smoking but please stfu before you say something youll regret ;)

Bro is faggot the only word you say? Talk shit get hit

2 minutes ago, call_me_dog said:

yea pal idk who you are or what you mean faggot but im better then everyone in your gang put together if my gang fought yours you wouldn't come back idk what the fuck your smoking but please stfu before you say something youll regret ;)

Out of interest, why don't you just play wasteland all day?

Guest G.O.A.T.
25 minutes ago, i Andrew said:

u sir are just irrelevant to me i was talking to jesse and mcdilli have a good day

Hmm, weird how you're the one complaining about no one fighting you. Must feel good to not have friends I guess.

because its boring getting nuked by jets going to the gunstore

It's a piece of piss to find a gun store with AA, run in, buy it and shoot the fucker down.

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

Hmm, weird how you're the one complaining about no one fighting you. Must feel good to not have friends I guess.

you have friends? I'm pretty sure people only talk to you because you're chief of the retards.

Just now, Bow said:

It's a piece of piss to find a gun store with AA, run in, buy it and shoot the fucker down.

meh

Listen pal, no one knows who you are and your gang doesn't fight actual gangs. If you're gonna talk shit to me I'm gonna talk shit back you fucking FAGGOT

What's the point in responding if your just gonna repeat the same shit over and over again you must be mentally retarded.

Just now, Mikey Ruth said:

What's the point in responding if your just gonna repeat the same shit over and over again you must be mentally retarded.

Listen retard you're the literal reason they put instructions on shampoo. You're shit, Your gang is shit, and Your insults are shit.