Locked unban regicide

1 minute ago, 10Fps said:

Simple fix make a gang cap so not everyone on the server is in two gangs

Not trying to be a cock or anything but this argument is just stupid and there have been cartel changes but people are just too lazy to go to them hint the new cartels

Everyone fights the same old shit over and over and over you know what we fought before cartels were even a thing Citys/Durgfields/Drugpros/Drugdealers yes nowadays you can almost not find anyone anywhere

It's simple wait out your ban every few months make a ban appeal because doing this gets nowhere. ef5def68bc68ecf2f37eec59703ee118.png Trust I've had my fair share of trying to get people unbanned 

1000f8e8c5a84715f3889884d29d079e.png f8078aa2c805def1c5f067113a736745.png 60f81b8b8c34d09b62ff6ad8a38d60cb.png 95+77+66= 238 People online but yet it's dead right

Coming back to my topic above 

Simple fix make a gang cap so not everyone on the server is in two gangs Everyone who fights cartels are in two to three gangs

Let the flame begin 

ayeee josh made it to the paartyyyyyy

4 minutes ago, 10Fps said:

Not trying to be a cock or anything but this argument is just stupid and there have been cartel changes but people are just too lazy to go to them hint the new cartels

Everyone fights the same old shit over and over and over you know what we fought before cartels were even a thing Citys/Durgfields/Drugpros/Drugdealers yes nowadays you can almost not find anyone anywhere

It's simple wait out your ban every few months make a ban appeal because doing this gets nowhere. ef5def68bc68ecf2f37eec59703ee118.png Trust I've had my fair share of trying to get people unbanned 

1000f8e8c5a84715f3889884d29d079e.png f8078aa2c805def1c5f067113a736745.png 60f81b8b8c34d09b62ff6ad8a38d60cb.png 95+77+66= 238 People online but yet it's dead right

Simple fix make a gang cap so not everyone on the server is in two gangs Everyone who fights cartels are in two to three gangs

Let the flame begin 

shut the fuck up retard u are terrible 

Guest G.O.A.T.
12 minutes ago, 10Fps said:

Let the flame begin 

Gang cap will NEVER happen. Started the downhill spiral of Asylum, I will be the first and last person to defend it. 

Just now, G.O.A.T. said:

Gang cap will NEVER happen. Started the downhill spiral of Asylum, I will be the first and last person to defend it. 

listen bud Gang Cap and Group Cap are 2 completely different things learn you shit before you open your fat mouth.

1 minute ago, 10Fps said:

Oh i know it will NEVER happen but what people need to understand is if you have everyone in two gangs you will not get a fight

If they can't split themselves up its their own problem. I wouldn't call the server being dead when it reaches the donation goal in 3 days so their logic there isn't really valid.

Just now, Bow said:

If they can't split themselves up its their own problem. I wouldn't call the server being dead when it reaches the donation goal in 3 days so their logic there isn't really valid.

It only reached that because of pilot helmets.

lets all split up and make gangs whose trying to join my gang? 

Just now, Bow said:

Fan boy or something? You seem to like Moob a lot.

just quoting what other retards have said in the past ya know. So, original with the wasteland argument. 

2 minutes ago, call_me_dog said:

Im talking about why it reached it so fast not because of why the server goals are reached.

I mean... the last one was met within like 10 days... it was just as quick really. All of the donation goals for the last like 6 months have been reached easily before mid-month. I know you want to think the server is dead and shit but it's really not...

1 minute ago, Col3 said:

lets all split up and make gangs whose trying to join my gang? 

just quoting what other retards have said in the past ya know. So, original with the wasteland argument. 

Wouldn't that make most people on this thread be *insertsomenamehere* Jr 10^9 since thats the amount of "unban/free x" posts there have been?

Just now, Jesse said:

I mean... the last one was met within like 10 days... it was just as quick really. All of the donation goals for the last like 6 months have been reached easily before mid-month. I know you want to think the server is dead and shit but it's really not...

I don't think you understand what we mean when we say the server is dead and im not gonna go through another 100+ posts to prove my point to you again.

15 minutes ago, 10Fps said:

Says the person who gets the least amount of kills and occasionally goes off in any gang you have ever been in with almost the biggest ego on the server

Only reason people know of your name is because of how toxic you are

ummm yea i always get more kills than u retard lol and yes i have a high ego and I'm toxic atlas I'm good unlike u

Guest G.O.A.T.
12 minutes ago, call_me_dog said:

listen bud Gang Cap and Group Cap are 2 completely different things learn you shit before you open your fat mouth.

Was playing Asylum before you even thought about buying Arma kiddo. Don't talk to me bud.