Selling War Points

I've got 675+ war points and I don't need all of em, I'm selling war points 10 war points 500k for now, since prices are actually fucked. If u want, quote me on this or if you want it private you can just msg me.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Think about the future my nigguh. May be things you want later on too :P You have a lot. I'd consider at least keeping a bit for a rainy day.

That's why I'm selling them over priced, these prices are actually broken, and when or IF CSATs come out, this shop is going down xd

40 minutes ago, jwilly said:

this dood is a dummy im selling 10 warpoints for 200k a piece 

1 hour ago, Proud said:

That's why I'm selling them over priced, these prices are actually broken, and when or IF CSATs come out, this shop is going down xd

:

10 minutes ago, jwilly said:

with ur prices a mk1 is literally costing 400k mong

Your not buying it for a mk1 you would be buying them for a better weapon 

1 hour ago, jwilly said:

with ur prices a mk1 is literally costing 400k mong

54 minutes ago, Billybobjoe said:

Your not buying it for a mk1 you would be buying them for a better weapon 

Jwilly what billybobjoe said, who the FUCK WOULD BUY A MK 1 FROM WP SHOP???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1 hour ago, Proud said:

Jwilly what billybobjoe said, who the FUCK WOULD BUY A MK 1 FROM WP SHOP???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well... Jwilly would

1 hour ago, Proud said:

Because people want the Sand MK1? Sorry that people find the Green and black one fucking butt ugly.

• Like 1
On 9/23/2017 at 1:48 PM, Nikoteen said:

Because people want the Sand MK1? Sorry that people find the Green and black one fucking butt ugly.

If actually care what color ur gun is then you have severe autism, your gonna lost that gun in minimum 2 days there's no point of paying more money than its original price...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 11:15 AM, Proud said:

If actually care what color ur gun is then you have severe autism, your gonna lost that gun in minimum 2 days there's no point of paying more money than its original price...

sand color blends in better in the field during a black water. its called camofluage

19 minutes ago, KrispyKreme said:

sand color blends in better in the field during a black water. its called camofluage

yea i wanna see you lay in the middle of the field in a ghillie with that gun, Wonder how fast you will get tapped

8 minutes ago, Billybobjoe said:

yea i wanna see you lay in the middle of the field in a ghillie with that gun, Wonder how fast you will get tapped

I've done it before. Sand colored ghille op

I've had cops drive a foot away from me and I didn't get seen.