Pet and Animal Thread

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?

22 hours ago, JebronLames said:

idk if this counts but I'm a rat

Come on, share your thoughts about having a pet if you have one. Like the things you do together, the things you bought for your pet, what other special things you do for her or how do you take care of your pets. Just spout any suggestions or ideas.:bender-dance:

3 hours ago, khouji said:

Come on, share your thoughts about having a pet if you have one. Like the things you do together, the things you bought for your pet, what other special things you do for her or how do you take care of your pets. Just spout any suggestions or ideas.:bender-dance:

I was kidding, no hard feelings xD

And I don't have a pet, I've tried to convince my parents to get a cat or dog but my mom doesn't agree with anything other than a fish

I got a lovebird. My cockatiel passed away spring this year. Also have two dogs. Ones really yappy and annoying. Hate it. Love birds though, wanted a cockatoo for the last like 5-8 years... just don't have the time to dedicate.

b81e91ad3f695e667060eec6ca641331.jpg

I am planning to go on a vacation and my dog will be tagging along since no one is available to look after him while I'm away. I'm checking online some items that my dog might need while we are traveling. Good thing I came across this dog travel accessories online which has many varieties of accessories for your dog, can you give me some suggestion on what kind of travel accessories is perfect for a 2-year old female lab?

1 hour ago, khouji said:

I am planning to go on a vacation and my dog will be tagging along since no one is available to look after him while I'm away. I'm checking online some items that my dog might need while we are traveling. Good thing I came across this dog travel accessories online which has many varieties of accessories for your dog, can you give me some suggestion on what kind of travel accessories is perfect for a 2-year old female lab?

A good hard carrier crate. A collapsible bottle/bowl. A kong with treats to keep her busy.

5 minutes ago, RambleR said:

Had two rats when i was younger, both died due to tumors. Next was my bearded dragon ( fav pet ) , passed away from age last year. Currently have two dogs, shitzu and a terrier/poodle mix. Once i get my own place ill be getting a lab/pit mix or husky/lab mix xD

Husky/lab mix for sure +99999

• Like 1