Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

I need help, badly...

I don't know if I'm having bad days but I wanna play arma, but as soon as I log on I'm like... uhh nah... :( I wanna get back on, but my mind is telling me no.... help me please, I'm just a typical bot trying to get the motivation to play that I guess I'm missing v.v

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Scare said:

I don't know if I'm having bad days but I wanna play arma, but as soon as I log on I'm like... uhh nah... :( I wanna get back on, but my mind is telling me no.... help me please, I'm just a typical bot trying to get the motivation to play that I guess I'm missing v.v

join a new gang 

Join a gang or faction and you'll always have people to play with and things to do.

In factions, if you die you respawn with your loadout so it's all good.

If you get robbed it isn't much to get your gear back.

All in all, it's a good way to make friends and stay engaged.

Gang life is pretty crazy  and awesome but tends to be expensive/competitive. If that is your sort of thing, you would do well.  You might even find some of your best online friends that way.  

I miss my first gang a lot.  Without them I would have never stayed on Olympus but the adventures we had were so epic that I decided to stick around and play every role so I could find more good times.  I certainly did, and ended up joining medics. Medic kept me busy and gave me motivation to play a lot after the gang lost touch.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, KrispyKreme said:

i had alot of fun while i was in DB. id recommend joining them if you dont focus on cartels

I'm not a fucking scat xD

3 hours ago, N7Zero said:

join DB :)

I don't think I'd like it tbh, reason why I left T ya know. But they're still cool :)