Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Currently enjoying my Cloupor T5 w/ a Kayfun on top. Homemade Caramel/Butterscotch juice.

Nice, that juice sounds amazing, might have to make myself some! You might have to share that recipe, although I don't think I have butterscotch....I might order some.

Black chrome nemesis mod sporting a dual coil IGO-W drip.

Sweet, I don't have the IGO-W yet.

I have a IPV3 and a Cana Mod. I got rid of my mech mods..... My everyday vape is on my kayfun lite v2, but yesterday got the eleaf lemo and its a beast....Kayfun killer. I also use my orchid v2 a lot, while all my RDAs and clearomizers collect dust.

Anyone doing sub ohm?  Currently at 0.2ohm running a patriot on a sweet box mod.

Ya, I have a .3 build on my mutation x, hitting 80-100 watts....talk about chucking vapor. I have a patriot, that I haven't used in about 2 months. I should go throw a build on it tonight. Most of my sub-ohm builds are around .5-.6.

Damn 80-100w, the head rush must be real...lol. I'm working on a 1.3 at about 25w 14mg and it does the trick. Next build I plan to drop down to a 0.8 ohm. I also chain vape tho. Chain'n at 80w would knock me out I think. I go thro about 10-15 ml a day easy, wife hates me for it cause I have to keep buying nic juice to make more. Was just looking through some of my old vape gear and damn I have amassed a collection. Have yet to get a Mech, I def prefer my regulated mods. Still have my AGI Hybrid but never really liked it much. So far my Kayfun has been my fav to thro on everything. 

Damn 80-100w, the head rush must be real...lol. I'm working on a 1.3 at about 25w 14mg and it does the trick. Next build I plan to drop down to a 0.8 ohm. I also chain vape tho. Chain'n at 80w would knock me out I think. I go thro about 10-15 ml a day easy, wife hates me for it cause I have to keep buying nic juice to make more. Was just looking through some of my old vape gear and damn I have amassed a collection. Have yet to get a Mech, I def prefer my regulated mods. Still have my AGI Hybrid but never really liked it much. So far my Kayfun has been my fav to thro on everything. 

Haha, yes the rush is real. My IPV3 goes to 150w, but I never ever go over 100. About 90% of the time I'm between 25-50 watts. A 1.3ohm build works the best, for my taste, in the Kayfuns. Its such an amazing flavor, and vapor production. Hades, I learned an amazing way to wick the Kayfun, if you want me to show you. I get more flavor and vapor production from it.

My current build in my Kayfun is a .9ohm. I vape this at 15 watts, although with this new wicking method I mentioned above, I have hit it at 30 watts with no dry/burnt taste. When I am relaxing, I usually only go through about 3ml a day. When I dry, I get to about 5-7ml, lol my juices last forever. My kayfun is my favorite also, but you need to check out this new Eleaf Lemo. Its the same design as the Kayfun, but bigger airholes and holds 5ml juice, its quite impressive. Look at the difference between the air hole and chimney hole. Link below comparing the two, you will be impressed.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/rebuildable-atomizer-systems/601945-lemo-rta-build-pics.html

Well this whole thread blew my mind because I came in thinking we were going to talk about vaporizing herbs! I forgot that there are vapor pens now, lol so I literally had no idea what you're talking about until about reading the seventh post. Medical patient and I also live in Oregon so I don't have a lot to worry about, for me I use a Silver Surfer but it isn't a vaporizer pen it vaporizes any herb I put into it. It really helps with pain and spasms to come with my disability, sometimes it's hard to take enough medicine to make a difference... I'm thinking about getting a vapor pen but on the other hand I don't want to start a habit like you guys as Already have enough lol :)))) I li

• Like 3

wrice4 I may have to get me a new RTA. That thing looks beast. Only thing I'd be meh about is the pyrex but I don't use any juices that would really effect it. Not big fan of the "whole glass" look but I think I could get over that. It might even look better on my T5 since that thing is already so wide. I'll have to do a bit more digging with this one. 

Great, all this talk about vaping made me go buy a new mod and atty. Thanks guys....

What did ya get!?!?

wrice4 I may have to get me a new RTA. That thing looks beast. Only thing I'd be meh about is the pyrex but I don't use any juices that would really effect it. Not big fan of the "whole glass" look but I think I could get over that. It might even look better on my T5 since that thing is already so wide. I'll have to do a bit more digging with this one. 

Dude get it, I am telling you, it will blow your mind. Order it from Vapenw.com , very very reliable and honest, plus usually the lowest prices. I buy all my equipment from them, if I shop online. Just a heads up Hades, I just puffed this Lemo at 50watts and that vapor and flavor are top notch. This thing can handle some crazy wattage.