Stats page

Ok so I love the new stats page @Bow however an idea can we zoom out a tad bit on the graphs? The straight up lines dont entertain very well I personally like make them be able to spike and maybe stretch them out over 5 days instead of 3? all idea but the page is beautiful and if you don't know what i'm talking about I mean more like the old graphs those are dope, all in all you did a great job!

That's only because the current stats page has only been up for a couple of days. We are generating new data for the stats and not using the old system which means you'll have to wait a full 14 days to see all of the stats show. But yeah the graph will show 14 days in the end.

• Like 1
Just now, Bow said:

That's only because the current stats page has only been up for a couple of days. We are generating new data for the stats and not using the old system which means you'll have to wait a full 14 days to see all of the stats show. But yeah the graph will show 14 days in the end.

Awesome bro looks great!

9 minutes ago, Snare said:

Oh while we are on the topic I do miss my civ cop medic pie. Great work overall though.

Everything it better than the last, but the pie graph looked almost as good if it were a legit pie.

3 hours ago, Bow said:

Change civilian from yellow to purple please B)