Is this against the rules?

If you get tazed without engagement it would be safer to talk to the person who tazed you and make sure they understand what they did wrong. If you get RDM'd I see no problem with just logging off after a respawn. If they don't comply you can submit or just quit after they are finished.

Edited by Bocaj
ADHD
3 minutes ago, Bocaj said:

If you get rdm'd i see no problem with just logging off but if you get tazed without engagement it would be safer to talk to the person who tazed you and make sure they understand what they did wrong. If they don't comply you can submit or just quit after. If you get RDM'd I see no problem with just logging off after a respawn, but if you get tazed without engagement it would be safer to talk to the person who tazed you and make sure they understand what they did wrong. If they don't comply you can submit or just quit after they are finished.

I once got tazed by a person because I was looking at him and that's a form of engagement according to him, he restrained me and left me there forever (had to wait for 15 mins auto restrain).

1 minute ago, Piotrus said:

Yes but I wasn't in an active situation as I was RDM'd...

yeah it dont matter you were in a situation rather it was right or not this is what the "system" is for to report people and get comp....not just combat log and break a rule yourself.

Just now, Bocaj said:

If you get rdm'd i see no problem with just logging off but if you get tazed without engagement it would be safer to talk to the person who tazed you and make sure they understand what they did wrong. If they don't comply you can submit or just quit after. If you get RDM'd I see no problem with just logging off after a respawn, but if you get tazed without engagement it would be safer to talk to the person who tazed you and make sure they understand what they did wrong. If they don't comply you can submit or just quit after they are finished.

You cannot log off if you get rdmed. You just need to submit a player report and compensation request with the proper evidence and everything will be fine. Just because someone else breaks a rule it doesnt allow you to break rules also. You can still get banned for combat logging if you got rdm tased. Just record and report, its that simple.

Just now, H4WK said:

You cannot log off if you get rdmed. You just need to submit a player report and compensation request with the proper evidence and everything will be fine. Just because someone else breaks a rule it doesnt allow you to break rules also. You can still get banned for combat logging if you got rdm tased. Just record and report, its that simple.

But what if I can't record due to a shitty PC, am I supposed to just let them RDM me....

1 minute ago, Jamie said:

rdm tazed not killed

Alright, thanks

4 minutes ago, Piotrus said:

I was chilling at spawn and I got tazed out of no where, no engagement or anything.

Well like I said, it's safer to go along with it or let the person know what they did was wrong. If they persist then wait until they are finished with what they are doing or have the local civs help. You can either submit or if it doesn't matter that much then just don't say anything homie

16 minutes ago, Piotrus said:

I was chilling at spawn and I got tazed out of no where, no engagement or anything.

Never break a rule just because someone else is doing it.. you are just spreading the fire my dude. We cannot help the situation if you only make it worse. Additionally think of staff as a judge, we cant do shit unless a case is made. Or we witness it* :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Piotrus said:

I once got tazed by a person because I was looking at him and that's a form of engagement according to him, he restrained me and left me there forever (had to wait for 15 mins auto restrain).

And that is why you always record while you play Olympus.  Without recording and submitting, the rules have no teeth.