Police Chief Scandal is BS

So after reading into this "scandal" that lead to @G.O.A.T. removal, It seems to me as if he was receiving info from other staff members which is supposedly frowned upon. Yet they turn around and give an Admin Chief so now he can just give himself the information instead of having someone give it to him. It also seems as to me if there is a snitching son of a Bitch in the staff that was just jealous and wanted to fuck someone else over by creating allegations or come clean, no matter that person wanted to fuck him over to further himself within the ranks and tarnish someones reputation. #FuckSnitches

• Like 1
  • Downvote 11
10 minutes ago, GangPlay said:

So after reading into this "scandal" that lead to @G.O.A.T. removal, It seems to me as if he was receiving info from other staff members which is supposedly frowned upon. Yet they turn around and give an Admin Chief so now he can just give himself the information instead of having someone give it to him. It also seems as to me if there is a snitching son of a Bitch in the staff that was just jealous and wanted to fuck someone else over by creating allegations or come clean, no matter that person wanted to fuck him over to further himself within the ranks and tarnish someones reputation. #FuckSnitches

The problem the staff had was not the snitching itself, but the chief rewarding people for snitching. 

There is nothing wrong with an admin being the chief. @TheCmdrRex is a suitable candidate for this position because he intends on ensuring that his place in the staff does not interfere with his new position as Chief of police. From my interactions with him and from what I've seen him say on the forms, he seems to have good ethics and helps whomever has a problem/question, and he's dedicated to APD. These qualities make him more than qualified in my opinion.  

22 minutes ago, Pledge said:

The problem the staff had was not the snitching itself, but the chief rewarding people for snitching. 

So we reward the guy that snitched on the chief by giving him chief. So i mean if he was booted for rewarding snitching are they not doing the same thing

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, GangPlay said:

So we reward the guy that snitched on the chief by giving him chief. So i mean if he was booted for rewarding snitching are they not doing the same thing

You would benefit from some readings on introductory ethics. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3