Fix Ghillies?

• Owner
1 hour ago, Harles said:

u obv know nothing. i was just using today on pvp server tanking. with carrier lite. :)

ur fking dumb kid shhh

Literally works non stop on this server with the other devs, and has a life outside of Olympus. You are able to play because of everything he implemented. Your seriously about to say he knows nothing? Find a fix yourself, and if you do notify the staff :P .

Just now, Ryan said:

Literally works non stop on this server with the other devs, and has a life outside of Olympus. You are able to play because of everything he implemented. Your seriously about to say he knows nothing? Find a fix yourself, and if you do notify the staff :P .

listen man all im saying is it works on my nmd and other servers so u find a fix

1 hour ago, Benjamin Remer said:

The ghillie issue isn't an olympus problem, it's a problem that has to do with bohemia and only bohemia. And Idk why your telling a dev they know nothing, cause I'm pretty sure Jesse knows more about arma than you do

obv not buddy there working on other servers 

• Owner
Just now, Harles said:

listen man all im saying is it works on my nmd and other servers so u find a fix

Devs looked into it, didnt find a solution. You think its fixable? Find a solution.

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Devs looked into it, didnt find a solution. You think its fixable? Find a solution.

i cant believe u kept going with this pffffttttttt, like honestly everyone take things so seriously, but i got all u fuckers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Harles
6 minutes ago, Harles said:

i cant believe u kept going with this pffffttttttt, like honestly everyone take things so seriously, but i got all u fuckers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This video indicates that you are full of shit