I need help

So I'm a retard and downloaded something through a sketchy site and now have some sort of virus or some shit, it will open my internet browser and open a fuck ton of tabs and occasionally will have ads pop up over my game or whatever application i have open. If any of u guys know any way or any software that could help me get rid of this shit it would be greatly appreciated. :) 

14 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

So I'm a retard and downloaded something through a sketchy site and now have some sort of virus or some shit, it will open my internet browser and open a fuck ton of tabs and occasionally will have ads pop up over my game or whatever application i have open. If any of u guys know any way or any software that could help me get rid of this shit it would be greatly appreciated. :) 

Download Avast on another PC, you can use your PC but I'd recommend a different one. create a rescue disk with Avast and a USB Drive and boot from the USB Drive, Avast will boot before windows and scan for anything nefarious. I'd also follow up with Malwarebytes, but becareful with what you delete with Malwarebytes, I've had family members use it and just delete everything it recommends which has included registry files.

3 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

smash the files with a hammer

i heard that works well

2 hours ago, McDili said:

Can't resist :(

mc dooldo