Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Wasting my life away

There's nothing I like to do more than waste my life away reporting the retard people who rdm me in kavala for 30 minutes every other day. It's honestly so much fun like I have to look through the whole 6 minute video, make sure I'm not a retard in it, then upload it to youtube, then I have to make a report.

https://youtu.be/SuBomnnRZOU

Straight.

Cancer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • SWAT Commander
1 hour ago, Your local plug said:

Patient : doc my arm hurts when I touch it 

Doc : then don’t touch it  , $60 plz

How is that supposed to help ??

Such a useless comment 

Well, if you go to Kavala (which normally is where all the new kids go which know the rules very little) you are eventually going to get rdmed, etc... So the only way to completely avoid this is stay away from it. Not really a useless comment, just common sense.

• Like 3
On 3/4/2018 at 9:21 PM, Your local plug said:

Such a useless comment 

Your fucking stupid don’t spawn there, it’s not hard and your not gonna get Rdmed 

On 3/4/2018 at 10:21 PM, Your local plug said:

Such a useless comment 

I don't think the doctor actually charges you, I believe it's the nurse afterwards.

On 3/4/2018 at 8:53 PM, Xlax said:

Don't go to Kavala. Problem solved!

Or don't play the game at all. Problem double solved

On 3/4/2018 at 9:21 PM, Your local plug said:

Such a useless comment 

Simple solution, don't hurt your arm in the first place. Solved.

• Like 1
On 3/4/2018 at 10:47 PM, Darkon said:

There's nothing I like to do more than waste my life away reporting the retard people who rdm me in kavala for 30 minutes every other day. It's honestly so much fun like I have to look through the whole 6 minute video, make sure I'm not a retard in it, then upload it to youtube, then I have to make a report.

Straight.

Cancer.

I always gotta double check to make sure im not a ree in my reports too....I could only imagine the amount of cringe the admins see in player reports....

• SWAT Commander
2 hours ago, Jamie said:

I always gotta double check to make sure im not a ree in my reports too....I could only imagine the amount of cringe the admins see in player reports....

I feel embarrassed to upload half of my player reports to be completely honest. The admins gotta have like a hella huge cringe tolerance for this community 

14 hours ago, RAYRAY said:

kavala is literally home of the im gunna buy a rook and shoot every kid in the face 

then after when you pay your 150k ticket you sit by the gate and try to close it on cop cars 

Don't forget about the Kavala Space Program

• Like 3
3 hours ago, codeyeti said:

do it on my cop car. I dare you. :KappaHD:

57 minutes ago, Xlax said:

I feel embarrassed to upload half of my player reports to be completely honest. The admins gotta have like a hella huge cringe tolerance for this community 

Don't forget about the Kavala Space Program

good ol fucking kavala is a riot . all the newbs tryna make there 50k and getting all butthurt 

8 hours ago, Jamie said:

I use to run a popular GMOD DarkRP server and I can say without a doubt, there's a lot of it haha. Straight facts bro.

47001d7a12082b697a76ff0c668d5d4d.png

• Like 1
On 3/6/2018 at 1:17 PM, SHStealth_1 said:

Your fucking stupid don’t spawn there, it’s not hard and your not gonna get Rdmed 

fam snm ur a fuking WASTEYUTE . u didnt rlly help the case , u just said "dont go there " like kavala is restricted to people who wanna get rdm. play smart,safe and deal with the consequence 

People camp rebel . Solution : dont go there ? aiii

Edited by Your local plug
On 3/4/2018 at 10:47 PM, Darkon said:

Straight.

Cancer.

Get ur cop tags on forum loser