Vigilantes using dirt cheap tasers to rob.

Title mostly sums it up but i will explain eitherway. Isn’t vigilante’s supposed to be a hero or something like that, catching the high bounty guys and stuff? Yes they are but instead they get dirt cheap tasers and use them to rob with, i got an example from yesterday too when me and my friends was doing copper job with our Hemtt truck and a vigilante and his friend tried to rob us and we killed them and then they spawned back and started going for the copper trader and tased us there just to get our cooper money and chop chop our hemtt truck that we payed 600k for. VIGILANTES NEED RESTRICTIONS!

Edited by Darnell Cartier
Forgot some tez
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 4

Then they don’t need tasers, they buy vigilante license to get a fucking OP taser.

I know that they are normal citizens but still they get tasers so they can rob people doing jobs, i had a bounty on over 100k but he didn’t take me he only robbed me and left with out hemtt truck when we were just trying to make some money.

• Downvote 1

Sounds like you had some bad luck and are just a bit mad about it. For 1 why do you have a hemmit and are doing copper runs? Secondly Most vigis are using 9mm a extremely low caliber goto rebel and buy a 65k katiba and vigis arent a problem. :D

Also a PO-7 and Sting arent "OP fucking tazers" theyre dog shit if youve ever tried one.

• Like 1

They were two allied vigilantes not using tags or anything, attacking me from different directions they together stole the truck later. I had a TRG 5.56 and secondly for the doing copper part, we had estimated to earn 800k to 1 mil and that was the highest earning legal thing for us to do at the moment.

The tasers are used to immobilize high bounty people not fucking run around and rob people all the time.

Edited by Darnell Cartier

Personally I think that vigis shouldn’t be allowed to use the courthouse, this is due to the fact they are robbing people and then paying the bounties off. They should be allowed to rob and break the law but shouldn’t be able to pay thier bounties off at courthouses

• Like 1
Just now, Strikke said:

Do you think the situation would have played out differently if they had MK1s or some higher lethal caliber weapon?

No they need to get some kind of restriction, they literally just sit and rob at legal mining and selling places and then pay off their bounties at courthouse like Morgan said.

1 minute ago, Darnell Cartier said:

No they need to get some kind of restriction, they literally just sit and rob at legal mining and selling places and then pay off their bounties at courthouse like Morgan said.

That was not my question.

Do you think they would have been able to rob your stuff if they didn't use tasers?

2 minutes ago, Unjo said:

So defending against people with much better the guns almost triple the value is easier than 9mm guns for cqc

^

I guarantee that if the vigis had MK1s or some other high caliber lethal weapon they would have definitely won the fight seeing how they won it with 9mm guns that have crap accuracy and no range at all. Pluss the higher caliber weapons like the MK1 does WAY more damage per bullet then a sting or a po7.

1 minute ago, Darnell Cartier said:

They get the taser just so they can easier restrain people.

How does getting restrained change if they managed to rob you? I mean being dead is pretty crap to.

• Like 1

They can’t take your stuff and then just go to courthouse to remove the charges if they kill you, if they taze you they will just rob you on all your stuff. Medic’s exist for a reason. Atleast make the tasers unavailable for the vigilante’s that rob all the time. If they just want to get easy gear with the tasers, It should not be available for them.

2 hours ago, Darnell Cartier said:

Then they don’t need tasers, they buy vigilante license to get a fucking OP taser.

The tazers aren't OP? It's literally the same thing as a lethal just when you reach 10 HP you get put into a tazed state.

2 minutes ago, falcoon said:

The tazers aren't OP? It's literally the same thing as a lethal just when you reach 10 HP you get put into a tazed state.

No? You get shot once and it tazes you, but some vests absorb a couple of them. After that you get tazed and restrained. Vigilantes just taze people and then rob them, then they go to courthouse to clean themselves.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Darnell Cartier said:

No? You get shot once and it tazes you, but some vests absorb a couple of them. After that you get tazed and restrained. Vigilantes just taze people and then rob them, then they go to courthouse to clean themselves.

No it actually doesn't. It tazes you at 10 HP.

1 hour ago, Darnell Cartier said:

They can’t take your stuff and then just go to courthouse to remove the charges if they kill you, if they taze you they will just rob you on all your stuff. Medic’s exist for a reason. Atleast make the tasers unavailable for the vigilante’s that rob all the time. If they just want to get easy gear with the tasers, It should not be available for them.

We Medics dont exist to be your personal fuck up protection. Also how then to you expect to rob someone of there gear without killing? [Tree] for example dont put their hands down without a fight. So quit complaining its just a game. Here is some advice dont do copper go something else then copper also do it when servers dead ir low to mid pop.

c7f.jpg

Thats the tazers point easy to use and versatile. Also why didnt you use a box truck or something smaller, all rich players on the server know you dont do big runs with only 2 people you have a group to make sure things like this dont happen. Also just cause u so salty ima buy a tazer find you in game and taze you, take all your stuff and leave you safely in a field out in the middle who knows where

to_all_the_papyton_shippers_by_hakike__guro-db0ochf.png

Edited by Synpandacorn
  • Like 1