Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Made this because I got bored

4 hours ago, MrBoonie said:

What am I looking at.... it's just an overview of a portion of a city.....with the Olympus logo ontop and a black and white filter....

The only thing your good at making is tutorials on how to do peach runs

27 minutes ago, TheoryB said:

@MrBoonie Yeah I must be, I really dont see shit

Go to the media team section of the forums, also something's coming soon to Olympus to benefit new players that I and Ryan have been working on, but it's truly none of your concern, now is it. You can roast all you want im not going to rebuttal, have a great day.

56 minutes ago, Booty Call said:

The only thing your good at making is tutorials on how to do peach runs

Uh oh.... that hurt my feelings. You can roast all you want im not going to rebuttal, have a great day.

14 hours ago, TheoryB said:

Nice, Gaussian blur over top, not 2 much, just enough to see a map of kavala and a nice logo over top,

c3519d4e6597923508be8686168cbb19.png

I'm digging these photos, I'd like to see more :)

would look better with less blur. the difference between the color is to much

Edited by KrispyK
43 minutes ago, TheoryB said:

@MrBoonie Not trying to roast, I really want to see some of your work, I'd like to know what you specialize in lol

I don't specialize in any tasks other than maybe my irl job responsibilities, aside from that never said I specialize in any skill set / task however In this post I'm wondering exactly what I'm looking at the purpose of taking a overview shot of a part of a city In game...

From what I have seen Boonie create he is pretty familiar with editing and video making type things. He has made alot of little funny video memes that are cool as shit. Seen a few legit videos of his as well. Pretty cool stuff, Trust.

1 hour ago, MrBoonie said:

I don't specialize in any tasks other than maybe my irl job responsibilities, aside from that never said I specialize in any skill set / task however In this post I'm wondering exactly what I'm looking at the purpose of taking a overview shot of a part of a city In game...

It's supposed to be a simple wallpaper. Nothing special.