Olympus National Bank

Alright guys. lets give him a break.
Work out your math bud, and get back to us.
i have faith, you get your math right and ill toss you 500k to play with in investments.

Edited by Theak
i can't spell
2 hours ago, ybk said:

This is actually retarded and not going to work

Where do you get the money?

Is it compounded? or....

And you fucking retard 1% of 100,000 is 1,000

1,000x7 (7 days in a week) = 7,000

y=Initial(1+0.001)exponent for however many weeks/months/years

This will not work, especially if you have someone who doesn't know simple math.

Are you fucking retarded, it's 1% per day, so it wont end up being $7,000.

• Like 1

@Piotrus .. So there are a few flaws with this system... and the first starts with you... I personally don't know you, but as with the forum market, people do business with those that are trusted... at first glance you have 72 posts and -17 rep on the forums. Which to me means your a troll, a little kid, or an idiot.. all reason's i wouldn't invest with you...

Second, you offer no insight into how you plan to make the money to cover your investors. You say 1% a day, but what is that number based off of? 1% a day means no risk to the investors, which seems too good to be true (ponzi scheme enters stage right).. Come back with a plan as to how you are going to use the money to cover your investors return..

Third, the ROI lead time is shit... with a 1%/day return time itll take months to just make your money back... also youre saying "everyone's match is shit...blah blah" but truthfully you haven't revealed your formula's. If its compounded vs. not will make a huge difference on when they will get their ROI...

I think its a great idea, IF you can generate a solid plan to make the money. If not, you'll have few investors and those you do have will lose in the end.

Side note: 

It would be cool if you could buy stock in LEGAL, ILLEGAL, FOOD... wouldn't be too hard to implement using the overall market value of each category as a barometer then base the formula on that. Buy stocks when illegal is low and sell while high...would have to set a limit on how much you could buy though...