Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Olympus National Bank

Olympus National Bank

"A bank for all needs"

Olympus National Bank is a new and revolutionary bank where you can make money by simply doing nothing!

Simply set up an account with a certified employee and deposit your money, you will earn interest of 1% per DAY! An investment of $100,000 will make you $10,000 in a week!

How does this work? Simple. We reinvest your money in other totally legal sectors of Olympus.

Send me a DM if you want to set up a savings account and deposit your cash, your earnings will be displayed publicly for you to view in a spreadsheet.

• Like 6
  • Downvote 11
8 minutes ago, Google said:

Love this idea, can you link the SpreadSheet in this post so we all can view it?

We are very new so we can only release our Public Ledger, but we have a Private Ledger (each user has a unique pin to confirm identity) that stores more information. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sab5twcAdQijK6tK8-bnf3gtl96VzazYpLYxBOXJZHE/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 2
Just now, Piotrus said:

We are very new so we can only release our Public Ledger, but we have a Private Ledger (each user has a unique pin to confirm identity) that stores more information. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sab5twcAdQijK6tK8-bnf3gtl96VzazYpLYxBOXJZHE/edit?usp=sharing

Also, are we guaranteed profit or is it one of those things are are just risky.

So here’s the only actual way this would fucking work and if this wasn’t a PONZI scheme 

Here is how your investments to the bank would work

1: customer gives 100k 

2: bank pays someone 100k to do 300k run

3: bank gives back 110k 

4: bank profits 190k while you only make 10k

5: you get scammed af bank wins you loose 

I’m I correct in saying this is somewhat how your little bank op runs?

17 hours ago, Google said:

Also, are we guaranteed profit or is it one of those things are are just risky.

Google is a monkey 

1 hour ago, Morgan Freeman said:

So if i invest 27mil into this scheme you're telling me that you'll pay me 2.7mil a week. 

First off, 1% of 27mill is not 2.7mill lol, it's 270k. Second off, he said "You'll get 1% per day, so investing 100k will get you a 10k return per week" but only 7 days in a week. :huh:

So so technically, in a week, if you invested 27mill, you'd get 1.89 mill and if you invested 100k, you'd get 7k per week lmao.

Come back with a good business model and a plan and also take a few math courses to brush up on the arithmetic and then come back. If you are actually trying to scam people at least do the math concisely. As of now you would be asinine to invest in such a poorly thought up investment system. 

5 hours ago, Rappy said:

You would get $7,000 in a week at this rate

No dumbass you'll make $7,400 a week at that rate to be exact, so before you judge my math skills look at yourself.

1 hour ago, codeyeti said:

I prefer my bankers proficient in arithmetic.

No dumbass you'll make $7,400 a week at that rate to be exact, so before you judge my math skills look at yourself.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah you should mention whether it is compounded daily or if the profit is based on the base input. Probably why people got so confused. Also kinda random but does anyone know how to change your forum name or is it just impossible to do so.

20 hours ago, Piotrus said:

There are 7 days in a week, 1 percent of 100,000 is 1,000. 1000*7=$7,000. Where does the extra 400 dollars come from? And what type of interest are you giving?

• Downvote 2
2 minutes ago, Rappy said:

There are 7 days in a week, 1 percent of 100,000 is 1,000. 1000*7=$7,000. Where does the extra 400 dollars come from? And what type of interest are you giving?

it is compounded daily i think so the second day is 1% of $101,000

On 4/22/2018 at 5:16 PM, Piotrus said:

This is actually retarded and not going to work

Where do you get the money?

Is it compounded? or....

And you fucking retard 1% of 100,000 is 1,000

1,000x7 (7 days in a week) = 7,000

y=Initial(1+0.001)exponent for however many weeks/months/years

This will not work, especially if you have someone who doesn't know simple math.

Edited by ybk