Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD Handbook Update 4/25/18

1 minute ago, falcon said:

I actually see where you somewhat coming from. You're in a hawk and engage a helicopter the helicopter then lands and the pilot gets out and doesn't surrender you cannot roll guns. You're just slapping a plane and car in that situation instead.

yes but its not just the heli sit its any and all vehicles with the hawk. So why doesnt it apply to the fucking play?

Just now, DeadPool said:

yes but its not just the heli sit its any and all vehicles with the hawk. So why doesnt it apply to the fucking play?

I get what you mean. I would say it does but if chief says otherwise then unluckers, something to discuss in the future. 

48 minutes ago, Viper said:

Oof, you’re Civ rep leave it to that if @TheCmdrRex says we can pipe, im gonna pipe. 

Ooof you take gang funds and leave. Then wanna come back and refuse to put any in gang funds. OOF

Just now, falcon said:

I get what you mean. I would say it does but if chief says otherwise then unluckers, something to discuss in the future. 

Finally someone else understands

3 hours ago, falcon said:

I actually see where you somewhat coming from. You're in a hawk and engage a helicopter the helicopter then lands and the pilot gets out and doesn't surrender you cannot roll guns. You're just slapping a plane and car in that situation instead.

Unless @TheCmdrRex says otherwise I would say in my opinion this situation would apply to planes fighting ground vehicles as well. 

Lot easier to hop out of a car and start running after the wheels are shot out than it is to land a helicopter after it is getting piped by a minigun. 

The guy didn't comply at first. It is not an easy feat by any means to land on the dime with the plane. The trade off is that he gets piped up for not complying if he decides to start running once his vehicle is disabled.

• Like 1