Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

I am allowed to run people over?

I reported a pair of players who were doing dodgy stuff. It was rejected based on lack of evidence, however I find it very hard to believe that you are allowed to run someone over to avoid RP in a bounty situation...

I also suspect they were abusing the vigilante bounty system which was why I was run over once and then attempted to be run over again.

Apparently this whole scenario is legit... I just want to double check before I actually go out and start running people over when I want to avoid stuff.

https://plays.tv/video/5ae4c10645e38202cb/cheaters

When they ran you over the first time I don't think they affected anything in any way shape or form. If you want to read the VDM rules you can go to chapter 2 of the server rules to find them

Same thing when he rammed the car the rule book states "If your intention is to collide with another vehicle for whatever reason (To pit, disable, immobilize, troll, etc.) that's fine. However, if you collide with a vehicle on purpose and because of the collision there is an explosion/death, then you may be found accountable and may be banned. You initiate these maneuvers at your own risk."

Which he was within the rules with the quilin and thats why I don't think they got banned

You can ram others as long as it doesnt end in them blowing up or dying.

For the part where you get spangled they are suppose to let you get back into cover or let you shoot first before they can shoot you.

Also when engaging you have to give 5 seconds to comply and you can’t exploit out of cars in restraints like you did towards the end. 

Hope this helps

3 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Damn. Your ass got whooped by math. 1+1=get fukt 

Yes I got owned, though he has the advantage entirely lol.

2 hours ago, Unjo said:

Get out the car you got 3 seconds

Proceeds to shoot him when he complies

:Kreygasm: 

Wow thats some pretty interesting mental gymnastics. He got out and instantly shot lol. 

3 hours ago, Chickenlittle said:

When they ran you over the first time I don't think they affected anything in any way shape or form. If you want to read the VDM rules you can go to chapter 2 of the server rules to find them

Same thing when he rammed the car the rule book states "If your intention is to collide with another vehicle for whatever reason (To pit, disable, immobilize, troll, etc.) that's fine. However, if you collide with a vehicle on purpose and because of the collision there is an explosion/death, then you may be found accountable and may be banned. You initiate these maneuvers at your own risk."

Which he was within the rules with the quilin and thats why I don't think they got banned

Dude.... how did he know the bounty was waiting for him at the end of the road.... Why was the guy literally waiting for him.... 

Come on, I mean its pretty obvious what was going on. The dude was waiting for his friend to come and collect his bounty. He saw me looking at him wearing bounty hunter clothes, got the car out and ran me over then drove off to go and wait a bit further away for his friend.

I am gonna guess based on the comments this is known player or something. I have never played on a server when you can run people over for any reason. What you said makes no sense because I was gonna ask him to stop... so how did it not affect anything from my perspective lol.

Edited by teknotel
Just now, Unjo said:

I meant the 3 seconds bit mostly.

You have to give at least 5 seconds to someone to react to your demand otherwise you could be hit by a rdm ban.

I mean thats irrelevant, he got out and shot first lol. I said 3 seconds but in total he had longer then that, its irrelevant anyway as he got out and shot first.

I have no problem with this part of it he beat me fair and square. Just I dont think its fair his friend can run me over and I think you would have to be pretty naive to not see they were abusing bounty system.

Anyway its no issue if this allowed its just good to know if I am going to play here.