Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

What do you think of betting? 

It allows new people to get rich on levels I have never seen before. Someone with only a 100k in the bank can get to 10mil in just one day with a little luck. Is it making people value doing runs/ getting jobs? I thought when it was taken down that it would come back with like a 100k limit or something like that-- but I see people loosing/ gaining days of work every few minutes in Kavala

Noobs bet money... they make money (or not?)... they enjoy themselves on the servers because they are no longer broke... they stick around and either go on a money spending frenzy... OR they are a smart noob and actually invest the money into a new beginning and new items on Olympus.

What is the issue? 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Isaac Newton said:

Noobs bet money... they make money (or not?)... they enjoy themselves on the servers because they are no longer broke... they stick around and either go on a money spending frenzy... OR they are a smart noob and actually invest the money into a new beginning and new items on Olympus.

What is the issue? 

True-- I guess it's down to the people involved with the betting on the risk they are taking when they do. I do like the system (and the lotto) very much so no complaints here. 

It's always sad to see people go broke over their gambling!

Odds are the odds...meaning if you play enough you should break even... Also betting doesn't add money into the economy, it just moves it... Meaning the loser is going to need to do a run to recoup losses... So no it doesn't make runs obsolete

• Like 2
5 hours ago, MAV said:

Odds are the odds...meaning if you play enough you should break even... Also betting doesn't add money into the economy, it just moves it... Meaning the loser is going to need to do a run to recoup losses... So no it doesn't make runs obsolete

This. The person losing money has to regain it somehow...

11 hours ago, MAV said:

That's a pretty good point! I guess if anything it would calm the other person down in terms of how much money they are willing to risk by betting, and force them to try and work some more. I would hope so at least-- if not they would probably end up broke haha