Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Ummmmmmmm Old Meme but still good

http://yorktown.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/college-student-charged-in-westchester-with-posing-as-girl-to-lure-boys/657969/

So I didnt know this but raptorr posed as a girl to lure in boys too? did some digging and found these articles lmao

• Like 1
On 5/8/2018 at 11:17 AM, Ajax said:

http://yorktown.dailyvoice.com/police-fire/college-student-charged-in-westchester-with-posing-as-girl-to-lure-boys/657969/

So I didnt know this but raptorr posed as a girl to lure in boys too? did some digging and found these articles lmao

Now listen hear carefully by no mean am I justifying his action but he didn't pose as a girl. He went around finding squeaks and then started chating and got peoples kik and then acted as he would want to date these people. (Shit is so funny) 2 years ago when he was the secondary leader of VX and I sounded like a 12 year old boy he walked uo to my as a PO snd this is before i  became APD and then he said hell help me study the test im like sure not knowing that this dude is one gay pedo and so he added me on kik and I asked him to help me study the handbook and then shit got weird he started asking for pictures of me im like bro that's weird and then he was saying he's gonna kill himself if I didn't send him pictures and shit and I said no and then he started saying how hes gonna get me blacklisted before I apply and so I I told to fuck off and he never did kill him self

:-(

one weird fucking dude

Edited by 15Wiskey
Spell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, 15Wiskey said:

Now listen hear carefully by no mean am I justifying his action but he didn't pose as a girl. He went around finding squeaks and then started chating and got peoples kik and then acted as he would want to date these people. (Shit is so funny) 2 years ago when he was the secondary leader of VX and I sounded like a 12 year old boy he walked uo to my as a PO snd this is before i  became APD and then he said hell help me study the test im like sure not knowing that this dude is one gay pedo and so he added me on kik and I asked him to help me study the handbook and then shit got weird he started asking for pictures of me im like bro that's weird and then he was saying he's gonna kill himself if I didn't send him pictures and shit and I said no and then he started saying how hes gonna get me blacklisted before I apply and so I I told to fuck off and he never did kill him self

one weird fucking dude

I like how you edited this for spelling but it still gave me cancer trying to figure out what you said

3 hours ago, 15Wiskey said:

one weird fucking dude

similar situation happened to me lmfao

2 hours ago, Ajax said:

I like how you edited this for spelling but it still gave me cancer trying to figure out what you said

on my phone B

1 hour ago, buckie said:

similar situation happened to me lmfao

were in this together.

its box btw