Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

[Scammer Warning] Poseidon Gang | Cabbage 22

Just thought i'd give everyone the heads-up not to do any deals with the Poseidon gang. 3 of them attempted to scam myself. According to them they have scammed other people out of 7.62 suppressors and I don't want anyone else to get.

FYI, I didn't get scammed . Im not stupid 

Steam IDS of scammers:

Nafaferbafer - 76561198150461744

22cabbage -  76561198308805127

More than happy to upload evidence of them attempting to scam me to validate my claims. 

CCTV of the 3 stooges in actions :

Edited by GHOSTK1LL3R
  • Like 5
  • Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Unjo said:

TBF who sells a 7.62 suppressor with rooks and pdubs in hand

It was me selling, these mugs were trying to 'buy' it off me

Edited by GHOSTK1LL3R
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, 21Cabbage said:

u literally tried scamming us of 5 mil lmao just so sad how ur crying on the forums now :( 

Im not crying don't want anyone else getting scammed like apparently the other people you did scam.

Rare video footage of the pro scammers in action!!

• Like 1

Im not arguing with you cuz like i said plenty of times before i dont have beef with your gang but what you said here doesnt make any sense.

In real life people die for no reason every day. Does this mean i should come on the server and rdm you a shit ton? 

Just now, 21Cabbage said:

obvy hasn't experienced real life before must be sad to be you kiddo u cant live life with out getting scammed at least once its real shit happens every day  :hmm: 

Just now, HunterBklyn said:

Scamming isn't against the rules. Good job, you exposed some scammers. This won't get them banned or have any of the money they stole taken away by staff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Didn't intend for that to happen. Hence me exposing them, just don't want them to scam others. Simple as that.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HunterBklyn said:

Scamming isn't against the rules. Good job, you exposed some scammers. This won't get them banned or have any of the money they stole taken away by staff. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh here we go with another one , no shit it’s not against the rules if it was he wouldn’t have put in a player report , read the title , “SCAMMER WARNING”  he’s trying to warn the community u jackass

Just now, GHOSTK1LL3R said:

Didn't intend for that to happen. Hence me exposing them, just don't want them to scam others. Simple as that.

your actually braindead brother u tried scamming me in the beginning that's the only reason why any of this happened

1 minute ago, 21Cabbage said:

your actually braindead brother u tried scamming me in the beginning that's the only reason why any of this happened

so the other person you scammed also tried to scam you first? shit aint adding up b