Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

SELLING [S2] BEST MOONSHINE HOUSE

3 minutes ago, Orgondo said:

Not even the best house period. Far from ingredients, no garage access, far from seller.

close to processing? can easily do SUV runs with low loss if ya boys try and rob them, not everyone has a shed 2 clicks from pro and a 20 man army to protect them if they get robbed like Tree does..

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, MAV said:

close to processing? can easily do SUV runs with low loss if ya boys try and rob them, not everyone has a shed 2 clicks from pro and a 20 man army to protect them if they get robbed like Tree does..

Any house in 23 is better than that one, just statin facts.

• Downvote 1

If no one wants to buy it for 10mil im here ready to buy for 7mil or an armed prowler if your interested. That is what a DP 23 3crater would cost me. Don’t see much use for this if you aren’t in tree TBH.

Edited by kev
1 hour ago, Orgondo said:

Any house in 23 is better than that one, just statin facts.

why's that? so Tree can see someone near gang shed and rob you? DP 23 is not the best unless you are in Tree... this house is 700m from pro...

36 minutes ago, kev said:

If no one wants to buy it for 10mil im here ready to buy for 7mil or an armed prowler if your interested. That is what a DP 23 3crater would cost me. Don’t see much use for this if you aren’t in tree TBH.

So your saying that no one can do shine unless in tree? I've done plenty runs successfully out of this house...just don't play civ as much right now....

Just now, Orgondo said:

He’s not talking behind our backs? I’m just correcting him saying his house is no where near the best for Shine regardless if they’re Tree or not

Twas a joke since there was someone named tree on the forums

On 6/21/2018 at 9:30 PM, communistjosh said:

I have a huge mouth and a will to work

currently is... latest bid is 8.5 mil, but have not sold yet