Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Thise is a serious matter

• 2 weeks later...

1. When in a robbery patrol

1. You must have more than 10 mags at the beginning of the patrol.

2. You must be carrying at least 3 epi pens at the beginning of the patrol.

Holy fuck, how much do you guys die while robbing?

• Like 5

BFO is getting a lot more intense over the years.

Rank 1 private. Much carry 8 epi pens and 3 bloodbags and will remain hidden in a bush during engagements and must only come out of said bush to revive and must thereafter return to the designated bush.

Edited by JamalJones
  • Like 3
  • Senior Developer
1 hour ago, Darkon said:

@cokeYeTi bruh I love you but this shit is super cringe lmao I felt myself die a little reading a gang handbook :lol:

Yea that shit was bad and literally never got used. Considered deleting but it’s too good of a meme.

i mean tree has a handbook, BW has a handbook, and [Horde] would have had a handbook had @Genghis Khan gotten off his ass.

This definitely takes the cringe award by a million miles, but there are other gang handbooks out there.

3 hours ago, Mr Majestic said:

Codeyeti, I kill one of your guys while they're robbing and I don't pick up exactly 3 epi pens from the guy can I report them via the BFO violations form?

If you can find the link it probably exists though all reports will definitely go to my circular filing cabinet.

3 hours ago, JamalJones said:

Rank 1 private. Much carry 8 epi pens and 3 bloodbags and will remain hidden in a bush during engagements and must only come out of said bush to revive and must thereafter return to the designated bush.

I mean honey you’re R&R. Replace bush with hospital and you kinda got an EMT right there.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, JamalJones said:

That’s an easy thing to do, just ask strafe how long I hid in that bush waiting for the cops to finish at chop shop near Sofia before getting suicide vested by Bueler

• Senior Developer
9 hours ago, sploding said:

This is like a shitty milsim unit but much worse, I wonder what kind of masochist would actively play such a tryhard group.

Of all people to be commenting on this, really? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8