Processed oil in Temp Device

monster

Tbh if your going to allow the Tempest Device to mine oil, at least allow processed oil to go into the truck, it screws over a lot of new players who like oil and have a temp device b/c it can auto mine, then come to find out that sat at oil tower for nothing because they cant put the processed oil back in their device.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
14 minutes ago, prob on fortnite said:

Tbh if your going to allow the Tempest Device to mine oil, at least allow processed oil to go into the truck, it screws over a lot of new players who like oil and have a temp device b/c it can auto mine, then come to find out that sat at oil tower for nothing because they cant put the processed oil back in their device.

Then do a real run instead of oil 

i heard the peach markets are doing quite well 

• Like 2
Just now, Caleb Snackbar said:

this post isnt for me, its for the newer players who dont know they cant put processed oil in a temp device.....

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, prob on fortnite said:

this post isnt for me, its for the newer players who dont know they cant put processed oil in a temp device.....

did you learn the hard way?

also there’s a suggestions tab for a reason, post there.

1 minute ago, Icy said:

did you learn the hard way?

also there’s a suggestions tab for a reason, post there.

i didn't learn the hard way recently, i mean im coming up on 1000 hours on the server and i knew the tempest device couldn't hold pro'd oil in my first 10 hours, Im only posting this due to the fact that within an hour and a half i saw 3 tempest devices at Oil pro and they were all confused at the fact they couldn't put there oil back in there tempest after processing it

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, prob on fortnite said:

i didn't learn the hard way recently, i mean im coming up on 1000 hours on the server and i knew the tempest device couldn't hold pro'd oil in my first 10 hours, Im only posting this due to the fact that within an hour and a half i saw 3 tempest devices at Oil pro and they were all confused at the fact they couldn't put there oil back in there tempest after processing it

f-f-f-feelsbadman.

Not gonna lie, the fact you can’t put the oil back in after a long run is frustrating, but it’s really common knowledge that you need a tempest/box/other variant FUEL truck to do oil. Realistically, there’s just nowhere to store the oil, so while it may automine it, you should still bring along a friend w a HEMTT fuel or something.

37 minutes ago, Icy said:

f-f-f-feelsbadman.

Not gonna lie, the fact you can’t put the oil back in after a long run is frustrating, but it’s really common knowledge that you need a tempest/box/other variant FUEL truck to do oil. Realistically, there’s just nowhere to store the oil, so while it may automine it, you should still bring along a friend w a HEMTT fuel or something.

That's very true but these players having low hours they may not have a friend to bring along another truck, I wanted to also get feed back about this, and I genuinely feel that either the tempest device should either be unable to collect oil or it be able to hold processed oil, but that is up to the devs..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Caleb Snackbar said:

A real run? Like leaching bounties when you keep getting rolled as cop?

Olympus is corrupting you child. You are getting real toxic this past month

Edited by JamalJones
24 minutes ago, MAV said:

i mean, it only takes 1 time to realize its not going to work.. i think the real fix is make it so tempest cant mine oil..

I had mentioned that too in one of my prev comments 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, prob on fortnite said:

I just recommend getting an oil house if you're going to do oil, and would like to use a tempest device. I mean its pretty clear in my opinion that there are fuel vehicles, both air and ground. If you can put 2 and 2 together you can figure out they can only be used for one mine-able material. Plus if you are not willing to take the step towards buying a house for whichever specific run you're doing, it is not worth it, unless you are just starting out. Just my opinion though.