Petition to get Cosma kicked off APD

Kick  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Should this vigi cop be kicked?

• yes
    • no

Even though he is severely disliked, we can't remove him based solely on that fact.

And him saying "Partner" like that is an RP character of his. That's what he has told me

Getting arrested for one assault sucks, but bottom line is he really can't be removed unless he starts to break rules.

• Like 2
  • TriHard 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest Hadi Mokdad

Just because he engage people with low bounties or he is disliked by a lot of people for some reason, you cannot remove him since he have not break any rule . It is a fact, some people might be right about his result, but i kinda find his personality fun and role playing.

40 minutes ago, Edweirdo said:

Even though he is severely disliked, we can't remove him based solely on that fact.

And him saying "Partner" like that is an RP character of his. That's what he has told me

Getting arrested for one assault sucks, but bottom line is he really can't be removed unless he starts to break rules.

Well its ok cuz he is atleast getting a demotion

• Like 1
Just now, MAV said:

Y'all are mean

Fuck him he is a dick, turning me in with no probable cause then uses the excuse he knows me cuz i had a warrant out for my arrest

50 minutes ago, Hadi Mokdad said:

karma is a bitch eh? grtz on that  exploit ban

oh no 3 days, i guess you think im mad because virgins like you cant go 3 hours without playing the game? ouch partner

41 minutes ago, Millennium said:

Fuck him he is a dick, turning me in with no probable cause then uses the excuse he knows me cuz i had a warrant out for my arrest

So he was doing his job? I don't get it? I mean I personally dont go for every low bounty I can, but don't mean I can't... Adapt your game play, play of your bounty.. Whatever...

Never experienced him, but don't sound like he leaves Kavala, so I bet you can guess my next suggestion

7 minutes ago, MAV said:

So he was doing his job? I don't get it? I mean I personally dont go for every low bounty I can, but don't mean I can't... Adapt your game play, play of your bounty.. Whatever...

Never experienced him, but don't sound like he leaves Kavala, so I bet you can guess my next suggestion

Nuke kavala, Got it

• Like 1
  • Kappa 1
10 minutes ago, MAV said:

So he was doing his job? I don't get it? I mean I personally dont go for every low bounty I can, but don't mean I can't... Adapt your game play, play of your bounty.. Whatever... Never experienced him, but don't like he doesn't leave Kavala, so I bet you can guess my next suggestion

I understand what you are saying but when it gets excessive to the point of people not being able to be in Kavala with a bounty without being engaged by him gets excessive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2owHI3duneY&feature=youtu.be

I was just walking talking to the cops then he engages me and knows my name miraculously(does this to EVERYONE) then at 8:35 while he is still processing my he decides to engage @DashToxic that was just walking in the PD with a 60K bounty. Like I said it comes to a point that it gets excessive and ridiculous

18 minutes ago, Millennium said:

I understand what you are saying but when it gets excessive to the point of people not being able to be in Kavala with a bounty without being engaged by him gets excessive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2owHI3duneY&feature=youtu.be

I was just walking talking to the cops then he engages me and knows my name miraculously(does this to EVERYONE) then at 8:35 while he is still processing my he decides to engage @DashToxic that was just walking in the PD with a 60K bounty. Like I said it comes to a point that it gets excessive and ridiculous

If you feel like he broke a rule/or acting unprofessionally, report him...if not, don't hate the playa, hate the game...in other words, try to get a rules changed... Can't remove someone if they're not breaking the rules, as annoying they may or may not be

• Kreygasm 1