MY COMP REQUESTS!!

indian

Is olympus’ way of dealing with all of the comp requests by denying all of them. All of my comp requests of me losing my gearsets and what not are being denied after I get nuked. This shit is actually starting to piss me off so much. Please let me know if this happening to all of you too. Complete BS.

• Like 1
  • Head Admin
31 minutes ago, Ar7980 said:

Is olympus’ way of dealing with all of the comp requests by denying all of them. All of my comp requests of me losing my gearsets and what not are being denied after I get nuked. This shit is actually starting to piss me off so much. Please let me know if this happening to all of you too. Complete BS.

I'm having a look now chill fam.

• Head Admin
3 minutes ago, Pablo_Escobar said:

my comp request has been up for almost a week 

why has urs already been looked at

1e4cf58327d71de712269de3b2dd3a1e.png

Weeks must be much shorter in Colombia.

37 minutes ago, Ar7980 said:

@Grandma GaryThank you, highly appreciated. Could you also check our PMs on here please. It's about that scummy hacker, Notorious.

Turns out that while your claims may actually be valid there is a reason they are being denied.  If you check your ticket history and look at ticket 61114 you should be able to figure out why ;D

For this instance I went ahead and compensated anyway plus a wee bit extra for the matter in the PM ^_^

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Grandma Gary said:

1e4cf58327d71de712269de3b2dd3a1e.png

Weeks must be much shorter in Colombia.

Turns out that while your claims may actually be valid there is a reason they are being denied.  If you check your ticket history and look at ticket 61114 you should be able to figure out why ;D

For this instance I went ahead and compensated anyway plus a wee bit extra for the matter in the PM ^_^

Do admins go through the order at which compensation requests have been placed?  I still have one from the hacker I placed on September 17th.

@Grandma GaryThank you so much! I wonder if there is a way to respond to 61114 so admins don’t deny my future comp requests. It was a complete accident as I was broke at the time and was going through all of my videos and sending in anything I could possibly get comp for. I had completely forgot to delete the video that I had gotten comp for.

Edited by Ar7980
  • Like 1
  • Head Admin
35 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Do admins go through the order at which compensation requests have been placed?  I still have one from the hacker I placed on September 17th.

Generally yes.  Response time is slower cause of the huge influx of hacks recently.  The dudebanger selling that shit must be able to afford a brand new diamond plated buttplug at this stage ^_^

• Like 1
On 9/29/2018 at 5:22 PM, Grandma Gary said:

Generally yes.  Response time is slower cause of the huge influx of hacks recently.  The dudebanger selling that shit must be able to afford a brand new diamond plated buttplug at this stage ^_^

The guy that coniuously hops on the server to nuke it is a fucking dick head. Kills the server pop heavy too