Asylum Rat has Questions

As you can see in my sig im an ex asylum rat and have transformed into a cartel kicking machine (dead on asylum) here on Olympus but to do so I need to make money and I have some questions hoping to be answered by the community.

1) Why do turtle spawns not work and are they as shit profit as on Asylum?

2)Does moonshine need to be aged like Scotch on Asylum or better question would be is is aging optional and what are the prices for aged and unaged?

3) WHY DOES EVERYONE CAMP SHROOMS!

4)Oil worth it? How does it work on here?

5) Why dont my fucking stats go in my sig?  Damn error msg keeps happening.

Thank you!

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
4 minutes ago, Tim-I said:

As you can see in my sig im an ex asylum rat and have transformed into a cartel kicking machine (dead on asylum) here on Olympus but to do so I need to make money and I have some questions hoping to be answered by the community.

Not sure but don’t recommend turtles

2)Does moonshine need to be aged like Scotch on Asylum or better question would be is is aging optional and what are the prices for aged and unaged?

No process and sell

Because it’s a popular profitable drug

It’s good recommend using a house

just get a oil truck ,pick , process, sell

Idk what you mean, if no-one knows just submit general inquiry

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Tim-I said:

Ignore Nokia. He has no idea what he is talking about.

They do. MAKE SURE TO ENABLE AMBIENT LIFE AND SOUNDS ON YOUR Y INV SETTINGS.

More on turtles, their spawn rate is tied to Bohemia, meaning the oly devs cannot speed or slow it. They spawn rate is sorta slow, just deal. Set a marker exactly where your boat is, do not stray 150m away from it or it will despawn. Also, you don't need to access the trunk like in asylum. Stay within 150m and everything should stay spawned in.

Nope, once you have the moonshine, you have it. No aging, nothing gucci about it. Sell at distributor only.

Common run. Good money, short, easy, seemingly out of the way. Sofia tends to have 0 people in the city, so people guess that nobody will do shrooms. Except that everyone thinks that, so everyone does it. Also tough to hide it. If you have a laRGE truck up near Sofia, you are either doing salt or shrooms. Nothing else is nearby.

No. You need special trucks which cost extra. The only good thing is that there is an oil heli, but not worth tbh. Moreover, unpro'd oil needs a pickaxe and takes up THREE spaces, as opposed to almost everything else, which is only 2 spaces. When it is pro'd, still 2 spaces. So, it isn't extra profit because you get less. Not worth. Also camped kinda often, seeing as once a dude sees an oil truck he knows where you are going. Bad run, but if you DO decide to, protip. The tempest device can automine and hold unpro'd oil. Once it is processed, you need an oil truck to transport it. So if you have a house, it may not be so bad. Huge investment though.

Happens to me too. What I did was take a gyazo of my stats, save it, and set it as my photo. That's why my sig says that I am in Influx, which died ages ago. Can't be asked to change it.

I hope this helps mate

Idk why he didn't recommend turtles. It is one of the most clandestine runs you can do. Nobody will find you unless you let them. With boats, you can do turtles or salvaging, but not many people watch for boats, they watch for trucks. Do turtles in Kavala. Sounds dumb, but listen. Pyrgos turtles is right in the middle of the map. Everyone flies there. Rebels, vigis, cops, all of them. Nobody flies over kav turtles. Not one person.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Idk why he didn't recommend turtles. It is one of the most clandestine runs you can do. Nobody will find you unless you let them. With boats, you can do turtles or salvaging, but not many people watch for boats, they watch for trucks. Do turtles in Kavala. Sounds dumb, but listen. Pyrgos turtles is right in the middle of the map. Everyone flies there. Rebels, vigis, cops, all of them. Nobody flies over kav turtles. Not one person.

I've got another place to fly over with my helicopter now.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

Thanks man I appreciate the help! I do have one question tho.  Why is it that 80% of Olympus' population is ass!  Like the OG guys from here and Asylum are good.  But is everyone else god tier shit at the game because there is more recoil and less sway? Because I find that easier than what Asylum has since I can control recoil.  Shooting people out just seems easier now but so many people are dog shit lol.  But again I really appreciate the help

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Tim-I said:

Thanks man I appreciate the help! I do have one question tho.  Why is it that 80% of Olympus' population is ass!  Like the OG guys from here and Asylum are good.  But is everyone else god tier shit at the game because there is more recoil and less sway? Because I find that easier than what Asylum has since I can control recoil.  Shooting people out just seems easier now but so many people are dog shit lol.  But again I really appreciate the help

you are not good ahahah just stop

2 hours ago, Tim-I said:

People don't train, simple as that. You gotta work with some of the guns.

This is deep and applies to real life too so listen up.

Most people want money because money means having fun right? But people don't spend their money, so in this case they get no training with guns and they don't go to other servers to get better at fighting cartels or anything. So they stay as bots, straight up.

IRL, people don't spend money because the idea of losing wealth that you don't think you have enough of is too much of a deterrent.

14 hours ago, Demon9845 said:

I've got another place to fly over with my helicopter now.

You really gonna camp 45-60m for that? Go ahead B lmao

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Ski Mask The Tap God said:

You really gonna camp 45-60m for that? Go ahead B lmao

Don't even play the game anymore. I just come on the forums bc I love reading the different posts and see whats going on.