Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Finally got this approved by the ATF.

11 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Nice!!! Atleast it was free. Is your can an Osprey?

YHM Phantom M2 .30. We’re looking at a Rugged Obsidian 45 for our handgun can, but that’s for later. 

16 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

One day I might do a giveaway with a beretta 9mm but I have to think of a good competition.

I’ll drive over to your house and get on my knees for a 9mm, shits like a 20 min drive to your house lol. 

1 hour ago, Dirty said:

Are you running it wet? If not try clear wire pulling gel, makes a noticeable difference. 

Nice seeing there are a bunch of gun people on here. My kind of peeps :P

Wish 41P wasn't a thing, it was a lot easier before. No fingerprints, photo or LEO notification for trusts (before 41P). And certainly not for every trustee. Geez :(

I should try that. I don’t use it wet much. It’s pretty decent dry but it’s a 45 so kinda hard to be completely quiet. Imagine a 22 or 9 haha now that shit is quiet.

9 hours ago, SPBojo said:

Eyyy, time to shoot up a school ey?

Neat lil pea shooter

Hahaha

51 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

YHM Phantom M2 .30. We’re looking at a Rugged Obsidian 45 for our handgun can, but that’s for later. 

Nice man.

1 minute ago, Viper said:

I’ll drive over to your house and get on my knees for a 9mm, shits like a 20 min drive to your house lol. 

Lmaoooo @Viper crazy man. But I’ll let everyone know when I come up with a good idea for a giveaway.

20 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

2BA0D086-9D23-4FDB-B551-26874490073B.thumb.jpeg.aabab7498204cbc49ef2b3f085407d42.jpegYeeet :D

For those who are wondering. This is a Glock 17 Gen 4 45 ACP with an Osprey Suppressor.

Can - $899

Stamp - $200

Glock - $499 (EMS or LEO price ~$250)

Laser (not shown) - ~$80

21 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

I should try that. I don’t use it wet much. It’s pretty decent dry but it’s a 45 so kinda hard to be completely quiet. Imagine a 22 or 9 haha now that shit is quiet.

Hahaha

Nice man.

Lmaoooo @Viper crazy man. But I’ll let everyone know when I come up with a good idea for a giveaway.

For those who are wondering. This is a Glock 17 Gen 4 45 ACP with an Osprey Suppressor.

Can - $899

Stamp - $200

Glock - $499 (EMS or LEO price ~$250)

Laser (not shown) - ~$80

The next time you're at Home Depot or Lowes pick up a bottle of Ideal wire pulling gel, should be in the electrical section.  Just stick the nozzle in the back of your can, and put a little bit in. Don't over do it, 5-10cc's is plenty. Reapply after a mag or two. Once you shoot it wet you won't want to shoot it dry anymore. Nice thing about .45acp is it's all subsonic. I was trying out a new 9mm can in my garage a long while back and accidentally grabbed a mag with 115gr instead of 147gr. Figured out my mistake after the first shot was loud af hehe. Also my .45 cans sound as quiet, if not more than my 9mm cans, strangely enough. 

IDEAL 32 oz Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant

On 11/18/2018 at 1:02 AM, Dirty said:

Also haven't priced either the can or the gun but no way is it anywhere near $3.5k.

late response but still, i wasn't talking about the handgun nor the suppressor.
Ferris said he had a "IWI X95 with ACOG Scope and red dot sights on top." 
IWI x96 msrp = 2 grand
ACOG = 1 grand
Top of the line red dot (since he didn't name the specific brand i'm going to assume it's a nice one) = several hundred dollars. i might not've hit it right on the head, but i've got a feeling i'm pretty close to the price that was spent. (assuming he bought everything brand new with no discount)

Edited by Johnson4356