Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Finally got this approved by the ATF.

42 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Lol when I get home I’ll pull out my IWI X95 with ACOG Scope and red dot sights on top.

this is acutally like 3.5 grand worth a gun/attachments. why tho. i mean don't get me wrong i love guns i have a lot of guns got a few AKs and a few ARs, but why spend this much money on ONE FUCKING GUN

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 1

I just love guns. It’s an expensive hobby I know. Lol also I wanted an SBR but didn’t want to go through the hassle of waiting on approval so I went with a bull-pup. It’s really nice for close quarters and going around corners quickly.

38 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Lol also I wanted an SBR but didn’t want to go through the hassle of waiting on approval so I went with a bull-pup

alright bro finna go get a tax stamp and buy a full auto M16a2 just to flex (now all i need is 30 grand to buy it)

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Johnson4356 said:

alright bro finna go get a tax stamp and buy a full auto M16a2 just to flex (now all i need is 30 grand to buy it)

Hahahahaha

I feel you. The next guns I want is an SRM 1216, Barrett 82A1 .50 cal, and a Russian dragunov. Both the .50 cal and dragunov are in the 20-30k range. I’ve shot both and I’m in love. Each round of .50 cal is about $7 per bullet. Lmao

And if you really want to have fun check out drivetanks.com. This is why I’m broke and why I love Texas. 

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Barrett 82A1 .50 cal

i had an uncle who had a ton of guns, supressors and all that shit. he knew a guy that had a .50 and let him shoot it, literally loud enough to blow you eardrums out it was actually amazing.

I have around 18 Form 4's and a couple of Form 1's. The trick is to file the paperwork and forget about it. Then 6-9 months later when you've forgotten all about it, bam approved.

Also, I think E-forms is back online for at least Form 4's now, maybe Form 1's too, not sure.

4 hours ago, Johnson4356 said:

this is acutally like 3.5 grand worth a gun/attachments. why tho. i mean don't get me wrong i love guns i have a lot of guns got a few AKs and a few ARs, but why spend this much money on ONE FUCKING GUN

I spent $11,000 on a full auto uzi. 

Also haven't priced either the can or the gun but no way is it anywhere near $3.5k. Probably closer to $1600-$1800, tax stamp included depending on if he got a good deal or not.

Guessing $895 for the can, around $500 for the Glock, and $200 tax stamp. Maybe sales tax too, depending on state. 

• Like 2
  • Kreygasm 1
1 hour ago, Fat Clemenza said:

How long did your Form 4 take? Did you go through a trust or individual?

Everything @Dirty said is 100% accurate. I got my can in about 6months and it was done through a trust which I found is the easiest way. Thank you @Dirty.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Everything @Dirty said is 100% accurate. I got my can in about 6months and it was done through a trust which I found is the easiest way. Thank you @Dirty.

We started a trust about a year or so ago and we’ve had a can in jail for about the last eight months. Mind you it’s the first Form 4 we’ve tried on a trust, so maybe it’s taking so long because they have three signatures to approve? I don’t know, but it’s frustrating. We just picked up an Accuracy International AT308 and we were hoping to shoot it suppressed before the new year, but oh well. The new rifle will be fun enough. 

6 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

We started a trust about a year or so ago and we’ve had a can in jail for about the last eight months. Mind you it’s the first Form 4 we’ve tried on a trust, so maybe it’s taking so long because they have three signatures to approve? I don’t know, but it’s frustrating. We just picked up an Accuracy International AT308 and we were hoping to shoot it suppressed before the new year, but oh well. The new rifle will be fun enough. 

Hmmm interesting. Well idk if things changed or slowed down. And what you mean 3 signatures? If there are three people on the trust then that might be the delay also. It was only me on my trust. Also I bought my can locally so I was allowed conjugal visit lol so I was allowed to shoot it. Id give it another 2 months. All you can do is just forget and next you know they are calling you to pick it up.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Hmmm interesting. Well idk if things changed or slowed down. And what you mean 3 signatures? If there are three people on the trust then that might be the delay also. It was only me on my trust. Also I bought my can locally so I was allowed conjugal visit lol so I was allowed to shoot it. Id give it another 2 months. All you can do is just forget and next you know they are calling you to pick it up.

Yeah I meant there’s three people on the trust. The FFL we’re going through doesn’t have a range, so we can’t shoot it. On the plus side, the only thing we had to pay for was the tax stamp. Pop won the can in some sort of lottery, so that’s $800 saved right there. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Yeah I meant there’s three people on the trust. The FFL we’re going through doesn’t have a range, so we can’t shoot it. On the plus side, the only thing we had to pay for was the tax stamp. Pop won the can in some sort of lottery, so that’s $800 saved right there. 

Nice!!! Atleast it was free. Is your can an Osprey? Shit mine is for a .45 and how it was sold to me was the salesman dunked the can in water then put up a target in side the store lol he locked the doors then shot the fucking gun inside the store on the rubber target. It was like a pretty loud clap then I was sold.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Are you running it wet? If not try clear wire pulling gel, makes a noticeable difference. 

Nice seeing there are a bunch of gun people on here. My kind of peeps :P

Wish 41P wasn't a thing, it was a lot easier before. No fingerprints, photo or LEO notification for trusts (before 41P). And certainly not for every trustee. Geez :(