Locked Dante or KispyK?

Dante or KrispyK  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Dante or KrispyK

+1 @Crazychicken5574 

@Bloodmoon What the man is saying is you run to admins and report little mess ups within the APD to try and get people demoted on purpose. Is this simply because you want APD to be as perfect as possible? If so i get it. OR is it because you simply hate the APD and that is why you want to mass downvote the chief? 

the only reason bloodmoon os mad is cause he was a shit cop and got blacklisted, now is the big bad wolf, only difference is the big bad is a wolf, you are just a prostitute in a wolf costume.

Taco, he can’t under stand these big words.

Understand*

6 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

@Bloodmoon What the man is saying is you run to admins and report little mess ups within the APD to try and get people demoted on purpose. Is this simply because you want APD to be as perfect as possible? If so i get it. OR is it because you simply hate the APD and that is why you want to mass downvote the chief? 

I never run to admins, I couldn't care less about server rule break and don't report unless I lose a decent amount of money. I report APD every chance I get because I'm simply practicing what SAPD preaches, which is record and report. I want to mass downvote @Dante because he meme restricted me on the forums and I couldn't make a rollback comp request all day. I get it though, you're trying to 66cc29d0114898a15978aa232c111b21.png in hopes that you will get noticed by SAPD sooner and don't have to grind.

10 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

I never run to admins, I couldn't care less about server rule break and don't report unless I lose a decent amount of money. I report APD every chance I get because I'm simply practicing what SAPD preaches, which is record and report. I want to mass downvote @Dante because he meme restricted me on the forums and I couldn't make a rollback comp request all day. I get it though, you're trying to 66cc29d0114898a15978aa232c111b21.png in hopes that you will get noticed by SAPD sooner and don't have to grind.

Baiting new deputies into messing up minor things within rules is what you do. Taking advantage of someone new. You are not simply practicing what SAPD preaches, you are simply pissed off you are not/cannot be a cop so you take matters in your own hands.

You act like something forum related is going to benefit me or anyone in that matter regarding promotions within APD. Good logic though homie. I'd rather not be shitposting about this to be honest, i went into this stating the obvious that you are trying to downvote a chief let alone an admin. Genius.

1 minute ago, tacosmell said:

Baiting new deputies into messing up minor things within rules is what you do. Taking advantage of someone new. You are not simply practicing what SAPD preaches, you are simply pissed of you are not/cannot be a cop so you take matters in your own hands.

Wrong again. In all my APD reports I have never baited, do not speak on matters that you don't know about, and again SAPD preaches record and report, don't be delusional now.

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, Bloodmoon said:

Wrong again. In all my APD reports I have never baited, do not speak on matters that you don't know about, and again SAPD preaches record and report, don't be delusional now.

Alright buddy. You keep reporting and not giving anyone the chance to comp or apologize for their wrongdoings (usually deputies). This conversation is going nowhere just like your down voting plan. But you do you homie, best of luck.

1 minute ago, tacosmell said:

Alright buddy. You keep reporting and not giving anyone the chance to comp or apologize for their wrongdoings (usually deputies). 

Speaking on matters you are clueless about again :4head:, only a minority of my reports are on deputies surprisingly.

• Downvote 1