Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Hostage Situation and Serial Killer Rule?

COPS ARE SHIT AT THE HOSTAGE SITUATIONS..... End of that story.... Next is, On Serial Killer is all the rp literally your a serial killer goto jail bye? Is that how its supposed to be done? I mean dont read any charges or what? A serious question.

An APD member, the highest available rank online, must become a negotiator and a text sent to the Hostage takers stating his name and intentions

1. Once done this APD member will be the one to speak with the hostage taker(s) for negotiation purposes.

2. If this negotiator enters an area to speak with the Hostage takers he/she may not be shot because negotiations have not been met.

3. The negotiator entering the area must enter unarmed

4. The negotiator can not be taken as a new hostage nor may they be robbed or killed.

5. The negotiator may relay details to fellow APD members such as player locations, how many, ect.

6. During a hostage situation the negotiator may not restrain the hostage takers as they are there solely for negotiations

Also, so if you are in the house and you open the door to let the negotiator out adn a deputy on the other side starts shooting at you and you close the door adn you, the negotator, and the hostage are locked inside, you are still not allowed to shoot the negotiator? Seems legit....

We attempted to negotiate with you and you decided not to go with what we offered. You had your eyes set on a full pardon instead of taking the deal we gave you. Because of that we attempted to down you and save the hostage, the result was his death and you being taken to jail. If the officer didn't read you your charges that's a mistake on his end but that was the only mistake made. 

We attempted to negotiate with you and you decided not to go with what we offered. You had your eyes set on a full pardon instead of taking the deal we gave you. Because of that we attempted to down you and save the hostage, the result was his death and you being taken to jail. If the officer didn't read you your charges that's a mistake on his end but that was the only mistake made. 

I still think the whole situation was fail, you told me you would take 3 charges off my 1.3mill bounty... Then you asked me to let you outside where you had a deputy shoot at me, he missed several shots adn i closed the door, then ran upstairs and shot the hostage. Then you decide to break my doors down. The officer that sent me to jail, said your a serial killer and you will be sent straight to jail. (all RP said by Cop) Seems Laughable right GG? Seems Hostages have no worth, because this is the second "failed" negotiation where i have gotten to kill said hostage. Whats the point of taking a hostage when all you do in the end is kill them anyway. Where is the fun and rp like i used to get with McDilli like holy shit. (Was going to say some more shit that was probually going to end up getting me in trouble so, deciding to keep mouth shut.... Game Over) Not to mention when Devil did our situation we asked for 500 spikes, he gave us 200, we allowed him to process the 2.7 mill bounty hostage and then, Stealth goes back for another mohawk load and they all fire on him and arrest him for his 1mill bounty..... LIKE WOW. Best situation ever, even had cops message us telling us it was a bs situation.

Not to mention we had the situation going on at the AAC and Devil had cops spawn in there.... and then says well these cops werent at the siuation so, its a new engagement? WTF!

• Head Admin

So are we to expect a post on the forums complaining every time you get caught by the cops?  Your "RP" consists of shooting people then complaining about getting caught and informing them you got it all on your top of the line go pro.  You barely meet the minimum for RP yet expect the cops to provide legendary stuff in return.

Perhaps next time you get caught take a deep breath and refrain from telling people how bad they are and what rules they broke.

• Like 5

So are we to expect a post on the forums complaining every time you get caught by the cops?  Your "RP" consists of shooting people then complaining about getting caught and informing them you got it all on your top of the line go pro.  You barely meet the minimum for RP yet expect the cops to provide legendary stuff in return.

Perhaps next time you get caught take a deep breath and refrain from telling people how bad they are and what rules they broke.

First off i went to turn myself in and no cops would show up, so i took a hostage to force cops to show up then all this happens, and i never said anything about a go pro so your useless ass comments are great. Also i wasnt recording but damn gottem coach. So anyway lets keep this APD doesnt rp shit up and maybe just maybe someone else will get tired of it and they might say something too. I know im not the only person that feels the serial killer rule killed rp, the rp that "was" there. So turning myself in turned into stop bitching everytime you get caught? LOL I WENT TO TURN MYSELF IN LOLZ!!!!!

I like how other people can say something and they get useful feedback. Like McDilli has constructive statements. But all Grandma Gary wants to do is talk shit, when all i came here for was to make a point. Also i have heard it many times, hes worth 25k im chasing him, but then i see a guy for 800k fuck the guy for 25k lets get the 800k. LOL its a joke seriously.....

So you hand yourself in knowing you're gonna go straight to jail then complain that the cops send you straight to jail?

As for "talking shit" go back on your post history and read pretty much everything you post.

You dont get it...... Seriously, Last i checked APD which i am a part of, were supposed to Search, then Seize, Then read Charges, Then 2 ticket (except breaking rules/ Serial Killer) Then send to jail. HOW HARD IS IT!? id be happy if i even got read my charges..... LIKE SERIOUSLY... But whatever its 6am have a great day night,

I think the problem here is TOAD you started off by making a general statement saying APD is basically all crap. By doing this you are going to offend anyone APD wise.

On another note APD should still be RP'n the situation. IF they attempted to negotiate with you and it fell through both parties should have a good idea it didn't work and expect something to come out of it. I wasn't there so I can't say what exactly happen. In the future just make sure to have OBS setup in-case something doesn't go right, submit a ticket and if they broke the rules they will be dealt with. You can go on and on on the forums but it won't change anything if we don't see anything to back it up. People complain about the APD all the time and to be honest many times the APD didn't do anything wrong but we can't just ban em or remove them without knowing and seeing the situation fully. You know me and you know if I see something being done wrong I'll do something about it.

On the flip side if you simply got outplayed then take it was a grain of salt. It may not have gone how you wanted and not every encounter will. Learn from it and move on to the next. Figure out what didn't work this time and use it against them the next time around. Keep in mind not every APD member is bad. Yes there are a few bad apples and when found they are dealt with. IF the APD members honestly did something wrong you could also after-hand in a calm rational manner take it to them and see if they understand your point of view as to why they shouldn't have done what they did. Sometimes being calm or crazy like is the different between getting an answer and being left high and dry.

• Like 4

I think the problem here is TOAD you started off by making a general statement saying APD is basically all crap. By doing this you are going to offend anyone APD wise.

On another note APD should still be RP'n the situation. IF they attempted to negotiate with you and it fell through both parties should have a good idea it didn't work and expect something to come out of it. I wasn't there so I can't say what exactly happen. In the future just make sure to have OBS setup in-case something doesn't go right, submit a ticket and if they broke the rules they will be dealt with. You can go on and on on the forums but it won't change anything if we don't see anything to back it up. People complain about the APD all the time and to be honest many times the APD didn't do anything wrong but we can't just ban em or remove them without knowing and seeing the situation fully. You know me and you know if I see something being done wrong I'll do something about it.

On the flip side if you simply got outplayed then take it was a grain of salt. It may not have gone how you wanted and not every encounter will. Learn from it and move on to the next. Figure out what didn't work this time and use it against them the next time around. Keep in mind not every APD member is bad. Yes there are a few bad apples and when found they are dealt with. IF the APD members honestly did something wrong you could also after-hand in a calm rational manner take it to them and see if they understand your point of view as to why they shouldn't have done what they did. Sometimes being calm or crazy like is the different between getting an answer and being left high and dry.

This is honestly why i like you Hades, but i dont like reporting APD, i dont know why. I really dont like reporting anyone unless its blantant..... But i guess ill have to do whats needed. Thanks for the feedback Hades

Also i would like to apologize to APD, I dont mean everyone. Im just tired of ridiculous encounters. Hades also, what is the deal with the hostage i mean is the hostages life not worth anything? I mean can cops gives some ridiculous counter offers? Like instead of someone released out of their custody i was offered a hat or their pants, then they said it failed which in return got the hostage killed.

TOAD honestly man, you need to chill off the forums for a bit. Every post i see is you seemingly raging about something, then when youre proven wrong on it, you backtrack and passive aggressively argue. Yes you are apart of APD and you would think you would be a bit more mature, No one is perfect and constantly complaining to forums is the wrong way to address your issues, its not until a admin posts that you start trying to seem mature. Just stop being toxic and have fun with the game.

• Like 2

TOAD honestly man, you need to chill off the forums for a bit. Every post i see is you seemingly raging about something, then when youre proven wrong on it, you backtrack and passive aggressively argue. Yes you are apart of APD and you would think you would be a bit more mature, No one is perfect and constantly complaining to forums is the wrong way to address your issues, its not until a admin posts that you start trying to seem mature. Just stop being toxic and have fun with the game.

Not being toxic, i was requesting some clarification from a admin basically, but now i just get to play with my go pro and submit. Have fun kids just waiting on Hades to answer my question. I wont post on this 1 again lol.

Hades also, what is the deal with the hostage i mean is the hostages life not worth anything? I mean can cops gives some ridiculous counter offers? Like instead of someone released out of their custody i was offered a hat or their pants, then they said it failed which in return got the hostage killed.

To me I would consider this failed RP on the APD side. While we don't want APD to just give things out when they negotiate it needs to be within reason. A hostage for a hat or pants is not within reason imo. Now that doesn't mean they need to counter off with say giving you a loaded up strider but in most cases there should be a middle ground that the parties can meet. The whole reason for hostages is to engage RP and for everyone to walk away feeling like they got something out of it.

• Like 1