Civilian Council - Vigilante

6 minutes ago, Pablo_Escobar said:

I’m not giving suggestions to you grego. 

Tier system will stay in place. People are going to break rules, it’s human nature. There’s no way to automate banning players that break the rules. Recording is the only way to keep people in check essentially.

12 minutes ago, Mustache said:

I still like the idea of tasers not working on warzone (Not that I ever go there)

If you want to be a vigi fine, make it to where they can't literally ruin fights

Think like a warzone player, not a vigi

we've been thinking about the idea of tasers not working but need to see what devs say. not sure if you can even do that.

Just make it so that if a Vigilante tases someone on war zone they die and the vigi doesn’t get the manslaughter but instead they get 25% of the bounty regardless their tier.  It will make it not worth it as they’ll die after a kill or so and their load out cost negates the bounty money they just received. 

Oh and make it so where if your a Vigi you can buy a plane that does the same thing on war zone. 1 kill = bounty :Kappa:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Viper said:

Just make it so that if a Vigilante tases someone on war zone they die and the vigi doesn’t get the manslaughter but instead they get 25% of the bounty regardless their tier.  It will make it not worth it as they’ll die after a kill or so and their load out cost negates the bounty money they just received. 

Oh and make it so where if your a Vigi you can buy a plane that does the same thing on war zone. 1 kill = bounty :Kappa:

interesting stuff

25 minutes ago, Viper said:

i like that

26 minutes ago, Viper said:

seems like an easy way to refill your bank account

• Like 1