Civilian Council - Vigilante

Hey Gamers!

@DeadPooL and @Doc have graciously chosen myself and two others to be a part of the Civilian Council representing the vigilante role. @ChubbyElf, @Tyrone, and I will be sitting in on council meetings suggesting new ideas to help the vigilante role prosper in Olympus. We understand the role needs some serious balancing and that's why we're here. We want to implement changes that will make everyone happy given the current hatred towards vigilantes (**cough @Ryan cough**). We are more than happy to answer any questions anyone may have and encourage a response from everyone as well giving us ideas to bring up during the next meeting. Please feel free to send any of us messages or reply to this thread with suggestions, criticisms, and general ideas you guys may have! Don't be afraid to speak up because we want to be the best representatives we can possibly be.

- Robinhood

• Like 7
  • Downvote 2

Not a priority, but vigilante outposts should be equipped with at least blood bags and epi pens similar to rebel outposts.

- Perhaps open up to designers on a new uniform/vehicle skin?

- Of course as mentioned multiple times in the past, a tier 4 and perhaps a tier 3 re-work.

- Buddy system, for vigilantes to share the bounty within a group instead of claiming it all for himself.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2
9 minutes ago, Pool Boy said:

Not a priority, but vigilante outposts should be equipped with at least blood bags and epi pens similar to rebel outposts.

- Perhaps open up to designers on a new uniform/vehicle skin?

- Of course as mentioned multiple times in the past, a tier 4 and perhaps a tier 3 re-work.

- Buddy system, for vigilantes to share the bounty within a group instead of claiming it all for himself.

Fucking this +1
but i think tier 4 should have 100% of the bounty, and a cool hatchback skin

• Like 1
  • Owner
29 minutes ago, Robinhood said:

We understand the role needs some serious balancing and that's why we're here. We want to implement changes that will make everyone happy given the current hatred towards vigilantes (**cough @Ryan cough**). 

- Robinhood

I suggest pressing Ctrl A then delete when having the vigilante code open. Thx @Fusah

• Like 1
  • Hmm 1
6 minutes ago, Bralls said:

maybe a 6.5

actually no maybe a hunter?

Only way that would fly is if their illegal like rebel hunters. Vigis are not public safety officials and shouldn't have access to legal armored vehicles no other civ faction has access to.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
On 12/20/2018 at 1:52 PM, Bralls said:

Idk im not a vigi

I like the idea of a hunter but @sploding brings up a very important point. Unless the gods at hand would change the rules up where it’s somewhat like R&R hunters then maybe. Given that vigilantes are still civilians and not government entities like APD and R&R it wouldn’t necessarily be fair for other civilians. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Robinhood said:

I like the idea of a hunter but @sploding brings up a very important point. Unless the gods at hand would change the rules up where it’s somewhat like R&R hunters then maybe. Given that vigilantes are still civilians and not government entities like APD and R&R it wouldn’t necessarily be fair for other civilians. 

Not even pos have a hunter.

Hi I am Kavala Vigilante

if I see you smoking marijuana... I will rdm taze you because you are breaking the law. 

if I see you killing cops... I will rdm taze you because I am the law.

And if you are a cop... I will rdm taze you because I am above the law.

• Like 1
Just now, Dingle Pooper said:

Hi I am Kavala Vigilante

if I see you smoking marijuana... I will rdm taze you because you are breaking the law. 

When in doubt break the rules!

5 hours ago, Dingle Pooper said:

Hi I am Kavala Vigilante

Well I mean... nvm