Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

All big Gang, from all 3 servers fight to the death?

Should they?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Maybe

I think best of 5 from each gang. 3 gangs from each server. Salt Flats with Zubrs.

Well maybe we could look at all and their weapon of choice? Maybe someone where we can see real skill, not out in the open. Maybe like the Crystal Meth Processor? And they can take as many land, and water vehicles as they want, but no air. So we could have "Press" watching the situation? I dont know I thought it would be pretty cool!

Can i bring bacardi?

What :D

Honestly if you want to do this right pick a neutral ground for every side and allow them to gear up how they want in terms of player gear. Obviously no vehicles of any kind and last person standing wins. I personally think the meth processor is a good location to.

Alright. I ca try my best to put this together. But it would be awesome if we could have the Community Team help out? Have some pro tips?

lol

Why is that funny? We've combined with AAF We've got usually 20 people on at a time now...

Perhaps it could work like how asylum do there monthly lazer tag competions, the gangs sign there best members in before hand and then it can be organised for a certain time. This would mean teams would have an even ammount and it's organised.