Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

All big Gang, from all 3 servers fight to the death?

Should they?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Yay or nay?

• Yay
    • Nay
    • Maybe

Would it be cool to have all the biggest Gangs, from all 3 servers, fight to the death? Prove who's the best. Prove who's the worst? Who do yall think will win. Gangs like BurBan, and Tree, don't know the other big Gang. What do yall think? Yay or nay? Cast a vote up top! Leave some opinions! That would be a cool event!

Sorry for any spelling, and or grammar issues. Posted from my iPhone.

It all depends what you mean by 'big'. Popularity wise? Drug-run wise? Number wise?

If you went by Popularity, I'd say MC, Tree, Burban are the three biggest, but AoL (Or whatever it is) is also making their way up

the ladder.

It would be quite cool to see a three-way-deadlock but then finding a location and such that would cater all three clans, finding rules that they

all will comply to and such will be a hastle - truly possible though!

But some gangs may not be the best at a Team Death Match scenario but they can do the best FED robbery ever, best drug-run and such - not all gangs are all about the 'pew pew'

if we're gunna do something like this then i wouldnt do it for the bases of "whos the best" & "whos the worst" as this will just cause so much flame wars etc. 

So if its gunno be done it needs to be set up right and be for the fun and enjoyment, im totally up for this as ive missed the big gang fights that have happened latley!! 

but something of this size will need to be set up right with alot of preperation :) 

• Like 1

It all depends what you mean by 'big'. Popularity wise? Drug-run wise? Number wise?

If you went by Popularity, I'd say MC, Tree, Burban are the three biggest, but AoL (Or whatever it is) is also making their way up

the ladder.

It would be quite cool to see a three-way-deadlock but then finding a location and such that would cater all three clans, finding rules that they

all will comply to and such will be a hastle - truly possible though!

But some gangs may not be the best at a Team Death Match scenario but they can do the best FED robbery ever, best drug-run and such - not all gangs are all about the 'pew pew'

Since I only play on 3, I know BurBan. So example gangs like them. The most feared on the servers.

Someone get the community team! Game on!?

All three big gangs, with another of their choice? Then we can do a capture the cartel?

TREE is still just a new clan, and I don't understand all the publicity around them, but maybe I have not played enough civ to see them, in a particular server. Although from what I have seen, on forum videos, you guys are good role players...I have never even ran into a TREE member, any server I have been on, so IMHO they are big enough to be one of the clans that fight. You want clans that you see everytime you hop in a server, am I right? Not being harsh, just stating a point.

Why not all of the veteran clans fight, that have been around a while, and everyone knows them. Burban, POTP, MC

• Like 1

TREE is still just a new clan, and I don't understand all the publicity around them, but maybe I have not played enough civ to see them, in a particular server. Although from what I have seen, on forum videos, you guys are good role players...I have never even ran into a TREE member, any server I have been on, so IMHO they are big enough to be one of the clans that fight. You want clans that you see everytime you hop in a server, am I right? Not being harsh, just stating a point.

Why not all of the veteran clans fight, that have been around a while, and everyone knows them. Burban, POTP, MC

Well I was looking to go for all the most "Deady" and it could be a player decision. Not necessarily the vets, because we could get super small gangs, that have been here for a while. Be it new, or old, I was hoping for lethal gangs. It would make a fun video, try to get like 5 of the best from each Gang, and live stream. I dont know, but that could be pretty cool. Maybe our community team can put something together?

If POTP was part of this event it wouldn't make any sense. Currently our numbers are extremely low do to everyone being bored of civ and the ones that were active wanted a more active gang. Lastly the ones that are around are on the community team and we would want to cover the event. 

• Like 2