This server owner is a fucking joke!

30 minutes ago, yungxanwiththeuzi said:

Fair enough then, settle down i apologize, i already promised to people that im done beefing on forums so just keep it cool ya? Make sure you keep your asslicker away from quoting me, you know yourself he mastrubates looking at your photo, I've went through that discord chat and read alot of shit lol

Yeah you're retarded.

• Like 1

You know, I find this hilarious.

You might be the one guy I have killed since becoming owner. Have a dev check the stats, other than testing weapons, I have just been launching people with my spangle gun :D

But yeah, you probably got wrecked by a staff member with my name in game. Unless you have been killed by Gandalf the Gay, it wasn't me my dude.

• Like 2
  • Head Admin
12 hours ago, anthonyhenderson1248 said:

How is a man that calls himself a owner break his own rules 24/7 and then discipline people who do the same? (Not talking about me in anyway) its just really funny to me he says "i strive to make this server great" but on live stream rdms vdms and just fucks around on the server and makes it more shit then it already is.... 

Ps. I might get a lot of hate from all you guys that suck that fat fucks dick but I honestly don't care

It could be worse I suppose, he could be a sad little bitch that only pulls out of his sister long enough to cry on a video game forum.

^_^

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, yungxanwiththeuzi said:

I was trolling u when i said that and ever since then u pipe, settle down rando.

As for mr local pulldown dealer, the shit I've done in my 20 years of living you will never even see someone do. Like i told you trillion times already dont fucking quote me, everyone laughs at how you look, I wanna post the pic so bad but im not allowed, off my dick rando squeker.

Keep up the i care about my forum rep on arma 3 forums, just proves my point, ure a degen reject.

Btw you're lying, i whiffed, you killed me and u said smth like ure so bad in sidechat lol

if you're 20 and talkin about making fun of someones real life looks over a video game forums server you should look in the mirror and reassess why you are alive

Edited by Gareth^
  • Like 1