This server owner is a fucking joke!

How is a man that calls himself a owner break his own rules 24/7 and then discipline people who do the same? (Not talking about me in anyway) its just really funny to me he says "i strive to make this server great" but on live stream rdms vdms and just fucks around on the server and makes it more shit then it already is.... 

Ps. I might get a lot of hate from all you guys that suck that fat fucks dick but I honestly don't care

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • PogChamp 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 14

You have barely 1700 minutes on the server and in that short time frame of you being here you've already managed to get banned twice in a period of a week in a half. So before you decided to make a post like this how bout making sure you're in check first.

As for the shit you're excusing him of I'm not going to take a word of someone who obviously doesn't know or want to follow the rules to go on a rant pointing fingers at the owner. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't even be playing on these servers so how bout piping down and correct yourself before you decide to go on a rant. 

If something goes wrong he attempts to make it right by comping someone more then they would usually get. And he has the power to instantly revive them.  

Again see if you can go two weeks without getting banned. If you can then maybe come back and go on a rant

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • PogChamp 1
  • Downvote 1
7 minutes ago, Plumber said:

You have barely 1700 minutes on the server and in that short time frame of you being here you've already managed to get banned twice in a period of a week in a half. So before you decided to make a post like this how bout making sure you're in check first.

As for the shit you're excusing him of I'm not going to take a word of someone who obviously doesn't know or want to follow the rules to go on a rant pointing fingers at the owner. If it wasn't for him you wouldn't even be playing on these servers so how bout piping down and correct yourself before you decide to go on a rant. 

If something goes wrong he attempts to make it right by comping someone more then they would usually get. And he has the power to instantly revive them.  

Again see if you can go two weeks without getting banned. If you can then maybe come back and go on a rant

get fucked by the og plumber himself

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
10 minutes ago, anthonyhenderson1248 said:

Lmfaoo y'all got this fat fuck @Peter Long dick deep in yalls throats

Is this the only thing your vocabulary can get you? Say something else if you want something to change. You say "this server is a joke," but you don't provide proof, nor a valid argument. If you want to leave go play somewhere else.

17 minutes ago, anthonyhenderson1248 said:

Lmfaoo y'all got this fat fuck @Peter Long dick deep in yalls throats

Shut up idiot, go play somewhere else. All you do is cry any time you post on the forums lmao how you live life always in your feelings about a video game goofy ass boy

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Drama said:

Shut up idiot, go play somewhere else. All you do is cry any time you post on the forums lmao how you live life always in your feelings about a video game goofy ass boy

YEA! You tell 'em!