Just read all of these comments didn't expect some of the community to say good job! So can we change the title to the post to

Q & A [Confront Me] Prank Gone Wrong in The Hood!

I mean that's pretty much what is happening already so might as well make it official!

You told us that you were best friends with Connor Mcgregor, then said he was in the gang you had made, then CHANGED YOUR NAME to @Connor McGregor. On a side note, isn't it funny that your name is Floyd Mayweather. You are a scammer and liar. Also, why the fuck do you spam forums when nobody has seen you on cap, let alone on the server. Its hilarious how in your multiple gang recruitment threads you have "cartel knowledge" and "exp player" reqs when you have a .3 war kda. Disgraceful.

Go scam on Asylum trashcan

Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 4.38.41 AM.png

Thats 3 weeks ago btw ^ invited him to gang bc he was going to pitch for a shed and wanted me to give lvl 4 and log off so he could feel "safe".

10 hours ago, 7evenn said:

never tried to take gangfunds I didnt wanna get scammed 4M from the leader he said when I put 4M hed make me a co leader when I left the gang obviously a trap.

you're the one telling him to give you level 4 and have him logout while you put the money in. wonder who is trying to make the trap

At the end of the day, this is something you could’ve handled with the couple people who knew about it.

tbinkinng everyone knows about it and we all care so much is doing more negativity then good. As a man do not expose yourself, it makes you weak and feeble. 

No ones perfect, stop letting haters get to you which is clearly the case since you made a post about it.

23 hours ago, coolbean said:

you're the one telling him to give you level 4 and have him logout while you put the money in. wonder who is trying to make the trap

Okay :).

22 hours ago, Gareth^ said:

At the end of the day, this is something you could’ve handled with the couple people who knew about it.

tbinkinng everyone knows about it and we all care so much is doing more negativity then good. As a man do not expose yourself, it makes you weak and feeble. 

No ones perfect, stop letting haters get to you which is clearly the case since you made a post about it.

You're right, thank you for the advice.