Well, yes by the title I am here to explain myself, if you like it or not, oh well, so I'll put things straight,

Scamming Situation, so about this, I scammed someone known as toxic for 10M - 15M in game cash as a one time thing ever as he backstabbed and scummed like 8 - 10 people in my old gang and we lost a good 30M, I was being immature and shouldn't of done it, yes I do regret it, and I did apologize to him but some people not going to point out names hold grudges and don't tend to see the full story, It was something I should not of done under any circumstances and I apologize, and some people are just stuckup which really saddens me but who gives a dang about my feelings lmao.

Gang Hopping Situation? I don't really think this is a thing but, I don't gang hop, I make solo gangs, only real gang I've made was CSAT & Successors, which I haven't switched from successors *yet* but was sorta disbanded from the co-leader as they thought I was perm banned but I was able to resolve that situation showing my evidence etc, now, I do apologize who tend to disbelieve this but hey, you do you.

Name Change Situation? Well, I'll be honest, I'm that 1 kid that wants a name that actually fits me, I think of names and go 'ehhhh' I want a name I can keep forever which is what I'm in search for and I tend to keep my names for AT LEAST 1 - 2 weeks, I apologize that you all hate I do that, but I do it for none other reason if you think im trying to get out of the 'scamming situation' or whatever, I just would like to make things clear.

Why did you even make this you retard? Well, I wanted to set it straight, I've done something wrong and I wanted to keep my integrity and I didn't want it to leave a scar on my future time on arma 3 / olympus, I wanted to get this out of the way & uncloud my mind, I can hardly even make friends on the other hand all those other rule breakers or 'scammers' still make friends, not pointing out names, but listen I just made this to set things straight not to whine or make it sound like I want 'mercy', thanks for reading.

- Cyamic ( Floyd Mayweather )

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hmm 1
  • Downvote 11
Guest Excision

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ima need that bruh button!

Image result for bruh button

Best way to get past hate is to ignore it, not make yourself vulnerable. Although making apology is always a nice act it ends up causing more harm than well being as its a situation involving a few people not everyone. Good luck with this whole thing.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, SPBojo said:

Best way to get past hate is to ignore it, not make yourself vulnerable. Although making apology is always a nice act it ends up causing more harm than well being as its a situation involving a few people not everyone. Good luck with this whole thing.

Thank you.

• Downvote 1

Being someone on the outside looking in on the whole situation, I don’t think this apology helped.  Too much time has past and people already had forgotten about you.  You’re most recent name change was at too close to the incident in question, regardless of the reason.

I personally think that if you scam a scammer then you’re not the worst person ever.  That being said, weeks have passed and this is your first time mentioning that.  

In the end, you should have just let the whole thing die.  Changed your name in a few weeks if you wanted to, or made a new forum account.  This apology is to no one and it is too little too late to those it would matter to.

6 hours ago, Ronin said:

This guy would go on the practice servers just to talk about how good friends he was with Connor McGregor.

6 hours ago, Grim Khan said:

lol you tried to scam 20 mil from our gang funds but your IQ is room temperature, and you would constantly claim you were best friends with conor mcgregor and that you were going to restart TI

:lol:

@Connor McGregor  :hmm:

10 hours ago, Grim Khan said:

lol you tried to scam 20 mil from our gang funds but your IQ is room temperature, and you would constantly claim you were best friends with conor mcgregor and that you were going to restart TI

:lol:

3 hours ago, Connor McGregor said:

Why are you claiming you're friends with me? I don't even know who you are.

I never said you, I said the mcgregor from straya but this retard has a small brain, not knowing the one from straya.

10 hours ago, Ronin said:

This guy would go on the practice servers just to talk about how good friends he was with Connor McGregor.

I said I know the one from straya idk this 1 only [86] Connor McGregor.

10 hours ago, RDyer216 said:

Being someone on the outside looking in on the whole situation, I don’t think this apology helped.  Too much time has past and people already had forgotten about you.  You’re most recent name change was at too close to the incident in question, regardless of the reason.

I personally think that if you scam a scammer then you’re not the worst person ever.  That being said, weeks have passed and this is your first time mentioning that.  

In the end, you should have just let the whole thing die.  Changed your name in a few weeks if you wanted to, or made a new forum account.  This apology is to no one and it is too little too late to those it would matter to.

12 hours ago, LukeTheCoop said:

Nice job apologizing for what you did. Takes some guts to go out in the forums and talk about how you scammed someone. Don’t mind the hate. I understand your point of view... Hope you learned something from this incident.

Thank you a lot.

11 hours ago, Creepy said:

I actually respect that you're attempting to "clear the air" even though you know there's a real chance you're going to get flamed on the forums.

@Kamikaze

Thanks.

10 hours ago, Canadian said:

Are you the one who claimed to be the founder and leader of [ - ] gang???

no

1 minute ago, Linka said:

If it makes you feel any better, I went thru 5 gangs in 2015

thats cool