Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

RichusX Introduction

Hey, everyone!

My name is Ritvars (a.k.a. RichusX).

I'm 16 years old, originally from Latvia, moved to Edinburgh, UK around 3 years ago because of better education.

English is my second language, but I speak in English better than a lot of locals.

I love PC gaming. I've been playing PC games since I was 7. Started playing Arma around 4 years ago, initially played Arma 2, but switched to Arma 3 when it got released and it's been a great experience so far.  Besides gaming I like to program, do some penetration testing & chill with friends. I've played on several UK AL communities, but it just didn't feel right, so I looked up some US servers and Olympus caught my eye. After first 2h of playing I fell in love with the atmosphere on the server. Currently I'm in high school but I'm going to start college (Games Development course) in few months.

There's a picture of me & my friends from summer 2014. (I'm the guy in the middle)

938W5RB.jpg

Hope to meet you all in-game!

P.S. Sorry if I've made a spelling / punctuation mistake as my writing skills are not that great.

RichusX