Fed Stats 1/21/2019 - 2/19/2019

8 hours ago, Peter Long said:

No, this was a poorly written temper tantrum. If you want to learn how to give feedback, talk to @Silton, @swervy, or @HyperGoat. They have gone at my neck for my ideas, but they do it by explaining their thoughts intelligently and respectfully; not by trying to be edgy by jumping down my throat

See I'm not that toxic

• Love 1
On 2/20/2019 at 8:17 PM, Peter Long said:

Here are the fed stats for the last 30 days: 

f42977ad0ccaf50fab57e0a67640d692.png

Jail Success Percentage =                             26%

Federal Event Success Percentage =              41%      

Blackwater Success Percentage =                  44%

A few notes : 

• Jails are a bit skewed because people start them as a distraction and then leave
  • Gold sold for Feds successfully trend almost identically to the success rate
  • THE STACK isn't as bad as you think. There are some feds that have 18 cops, but on average a 4 cop increase isn't bad. 

Shoutout to @destruct for the work. You are the man!

Pretty neat huh? 

To be completely fair by looking at success rates its more like 20 - 30 %. This is just when the bomb blows, but most of the time people get stopped holding that very last wave or another gang comes and takes over the fed at the gold trader or something. Another thing to consider is when the fed are done. If you look at the prime time fed the cops go from 5-6 start to about 15-20 cops at the end. Either way cops are still busted prove me wrong. It takes a lot of skill for the rebels to do it perfectly and even then when the cops can defuse the bomb in about 10 seconds when it takes like 2-5 mins for a door is imo retarded ;). Great work on the stats tho interesting