Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Leaving The APD and Olympus Family

What's good guys!

BIGZay here or some of you know me as D.O.G, but I leaving the APD due to I don't feel like I wont be able to climb the ladder to greatness. Besides the RDMing and VDMing Civs that are in Kavala, I still had fun doing my thing as a Cop. I wish the best to all the Deputies and P.O's in their Journey to become Sgt's or Lt's. So I am leaving Olympus cause I want to focus on doing my thing for my school, basketball and Family. I want to continue staying with you guys, but I wont be able to stay focus on the things I want to do and get done. So yeah I wish you guys the best in years to come and continue being the best guys! Much love from the BedStuy's Baller BIGZay and I see you guys when I come back to visit! PEACE!

What's good guys!

BIGZay here or some of you know me as D.O.G, but I leaving the APD due to I don't feel like I wont be able to climb the ladder to greatness. Besides the RDMing and VDMing Civs that are in Kavala, I still had fun doing my thing as a Cop. I wish the best to all the Deputies and P.O's in their Journey to become Sgt's or Lt's. So I am leaving Olympus cause I want to focus on doing my thing for my school, basketball and Family. I want to continue staying with you guys, but I wont be able to stay focus on the things I want to do and get done. So yeah I wish you guys the best in years to come and continue being the best guys! Much love from the BedStuy's Baller BIGZay and I see you guys when I come back to visit! PEACE!

The new patch is going to be a game changer.  The RDMing will go straight to jail, the VDMing will be gone.   Give it a chance before throwing in the towel!!!