Noticed that the servers have kinda died out because this wipe is about to happen. only like 10 - 15 people on each server, it used to be 60-75 on all servers at this time of the night. sorry but the new map just looks bad. Olympus is 100% fine how it is. but again people do have different opinions. just wish you could keep the server how it is, i love it how it is. but i guess i quit when this wipe happens. Bye!

Lot of people are taking a break before the wipe.

But judging the update before its out? You're not even giving it a chance, you're just being stubborn.

A lot of people don't want to grind again to get back to where they are now. People will leave and new people will come. 

Sometimes you have to let the stray lambs wander off into the wild. It only makes the community stronger when you're left with a group of dedicated player who are here for more than getting money and kills on a video game.

i aint stubborn. dont need to give it a try i already know its bad jsut by looking at it. but im gone. cya.

Have fun having to start over anyway.

• Like 2

i aint stubborn. dont need to give it a try i already know its bad jsut by looking at it. but im gone. cya.

I'm sure you know all about a book just by reading its cover.

By the way, server 2 is maxed and server 3 is half full right now. We're all havin a blast! You're missin out.

A lot of people don't want to grind again to get back to where they are now. People will leave and new people will come. 

plus grinding will take like 5 times longer, since they making the prices lower.

anyway ive said my word, now cya guys, ill miss the server since i played daily. Love you guys. bye!

Cya :)

cya!!

Rusty you are missing out on not picking apples and starting from scratch. Sure it's nice when people just give you thousands of dollars, but where is the satisfaction in that? I for one can't wait to start from square one. I just broke 10 million the other day and I had no idea what to do with it. I remember the good times when I used to do copper runs and live paycheck to paycheck.

But fuck fishing. That shit pisses me off ?

Make me broke, I will pick all the peaches!

All will bow to the peach king! Peach picking permits start at 10k an hour.

hahaha have a good time saving up for 1 set of gear haha! then die like 30 mins after! them peaches too OP haha!

Rusty you are missing out on not picking apples and starting from scratch. Sure it's nice when people just give you thousands of dollars, but where is the satisfaction in that? I for one can't wait to start from square one. I just broke 10 million the other day and I had no idea what to do with it. I remember the good times when I used to do copper runs and live paycheck to paycheck.

But fuck fishing. That shit pisses me off

hahah im not saying bad stuff about olympus because i think its the best atlis life server ive ever played on. 100% better than asylum and all these other random servers ive played on. like i played on other servers for like 1 hour and got bored, i could play 24 hours on olympus and still not be bored. its just the way the map is set out that makes olympus the best! and jsut everything else on the server. like i said im not saying anything bad about it, i just dont agree with the wipe and the new map :D

It's so no one rises so fast anymore, and you have to work for your success and money. A few runs of heroin shouldn't put you over 10 mil.

but you cant 100% do a run succesfully. u will be shot at and killed some times. so its not always just a few runs. ive ambush and sniped people with a mk18 loads of times and chopped there vehicle. so in that case they have to buy that vehicle back. so if they making the prices lower and u get your tempest or hemmit chopped that means you have wasted hours for nothing. so in both ways its kinda bad!. plus loads of people will be camping drug dealer when this wipe happends. and cops will too. just stand around it. which will suck even more. haha

Ya and if ya lose something you will have to get a new one by actually doing something. Our goal has never been to have a server that was get rich quick. We feel everyone should work for it, if they lose something yes it will suck but it won't be like oh well I can get another easy. You will have to actually be careful on the things you do. You will actually play a somewhat challenging game again. The problem is you like the easy route and we are removing that easy mode of play. Games such as Arma only live as long as the content, if you run out of things to do then you stop playing. As it is right now if we didn't do what we are then the life of the content we have would end shortly. Doing it the way we are allows players to actually have something to do each time they get on instead of wondering what to do because they already have everything and a wall of cash.

• Like 2

Noticed that the servers have kinda died out because this wipe is about to happen. only like 10 - 15 people on each server, it used to be 60-75 on all servers at this time of the night. sorry but the new map just looks bad. Olympus is 100% fine how it is. but again people do have different opinions. just wish you could keep the server how it is, i love it how it is. but i guess i quit when this wipe happens. Bye!

The update will encourage more people to join the server considering that you wont get big gangs that have 50mil each reking you everytime you do a run. After the update it will be alot harder to earn money which will make people spend it more wisely :)

Infact put it this way i left to join asylum with ki a few months back it took me about 4 weeks to make a million. on olympus i had 1.5mil garage house+helicopters etc in just 3 days.

• Like 1

Your logic melts my brain. You are quitting because you don't want to start over yet by quitting you are starting over.. umm correct me if I'm wrong but are you a potato?

• Like 1

Well I'm stoked.  RIP anyone banned or discouraged, of course that's on ya'll.  The update will be a clean slate for everyone and I'm super excited to be in the fresh server soon!  

Has anyone else peaked at the dev server??  It's looking like a whole new world awaits us boys. Good luck next week everyone. :D